Here we will discuss FAST university admission 2013 undergraduate and graduate. Firstly, we would like to give the brief introduction of this university. As we know that FAST University is considered to be most reputable university in the field of computer science and other fields. Every year, this university announced admission programs in different departments for the students all over the Pakistan. We would like to mention that FAST University provides comfortable and competitive environment for the students. Moreover, this university has high qualified and educated faculty for the students. The main campuses of Fast University are located in many cities such as Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi etc.
Fast University Admission 2013 Undergraduate And Graduate
In this post, we will discuss the important details about undergraduate and graduate admission 2013. We would like to mention that this university announced admission in different programs which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, FAST University announced the admission in the management program. The main categories that are included in this department are BBA, BS and MBA.
- Secondly, this university announced the admission in the field of computing. The main programs are BS, MS and PHD in the field of computing.
- Thirdly, FAST University announced the admission for the engineering department. The main programs that are included in this department are BS, MS and PHD in electrical engineering.
Admission Procedure Details:
Now we would like to mention important admission procedure details. The main and important details are as follows:
- Firstly, student should attach all his previous educational documents and certificates.
- Secondly, student should his intermediate roll number slip.
- Thirdly, student should attach his CNIC photocopy.
- Moreover, student should attach his recent photographs.
- Lastly, student should submit Rs: 1000 for admission test.
After discussing the important admission procedure details, we would like to discuss the important features of this university. Firstly, this university has high qualified and professional faculty. Secondly, this university has incredible academic environment. Thirdly, this university has recognized by HEC. The most important point we would like to mention that those students who have already taken SAT test are exempted from the admission test.
On the whole after discussing FAST University graduate and undergraduate test it is easy to conclude that the dates of admission test are 1 to 9 July. The result announcement is on 20th July. If any student want to get an admission in this reputable university then he should read out the above mentioned details and other eligibility criteria.