Federal Medical And Dental College FMDC admission 2017 Online Form is all here now, if you want to take admission in the Federal Medical and Dental College then read this post. Federal medical and dental college Islamabad cabinet Division, Government of Pakistan is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. This is the admission 2017 to Fifth batch of MBBS session 2017-2018. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in this Federal Medical and Dental College then fill out the form as soon as possible. Here we are also providing you this eligibility criteria and all instructions are guidance here below with headings so that you can perform your tasks in a proper way for take admission 2017 in. Have a look down.
Federal Medical And Dental FMDC College Admission 2017
Requirements to take admission in the Federal Medical and Dental College:
- You should be a Pakistan national
- You should have 60% marks in F.SC and also equivalent marks from IBCC in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Admission will be made on quota basis
- Call letters will be given to the candidates if their application forms will be verified
- They will be informed about the test date, test time and test venue through the call letters.
- Test will be conducted in different cities of PAKISTAN.
- Test will be conducted on 12th April, 2017
- Application form can be downloaded from the NTS site
- Deposit slip can be downloaded from the NTS site
- You have to deposit the test fees of Rs. 550 at the bank branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB
- You have to send the application form and the online deposit slip at the headquarters, Islamabad
- Make sure that the desposit fee is non refundable
- All the application forms should be send by TCS, by hand application forms will not be entertained.
Quota for Federal Medical And Dental College Admission 2017:
- Open Merit – 6
- lslamabad Capital territory – 10
- Punjab – 40
- Kpk 09
- Balochistan – 5
- Azad Kashmir – 2
- Gilgit Baldistan – 2
- Fata – 2
- Sindh Rural – 9
- Sindh Urban – 6
- Federal Government Employees – 9
NTS UAN CONTACT NUMBER: +92-51-844-444-1
1-E street number 46. I – 8/ 2 Islamabad
We will keep you posted if we will have in hand some other detail with regard to this federal medical and dental college FMDC admission 2017 online form. You can prepare this test from the past papers and from the sample papers.