GC University Lahore Intermediate Admission Test Schedule 2016 Date, Form all the details are available here on this page for your guidance. Govt. College University is one of the best universities of Punjab this is the reason that there is a great craze of students to have admission in GCU. GCU is the university that was established in 1864 in Lahore. It is one of the oldest educational institutions of Pakistan. This university has an Excellency of 151 years. This makes this university more precious to study in. there are bulk of students that wants to study in GCU and are willing to study in this university. GC University cannot occupy all these candidates so it has developed selection criteria on which all the applicants are hashed out and the applicants found eligible are enlisted in the students of the university. Thus the university is saved from the bulk of students and is very much satisfied with the quantity of the students that it can acquire. GC University Lahore Intermediate Admission Test Schedule 2016 is fixed with the dates that are to be used to conduct the examination of the applicants.
GC University Lahore Intermediate Admission Test Schedule 2016 Date, Form
The programs offered in GC University Lahore Intermediate Admission Test Schedule 2016 are as follows:
Computer Science (ICS)
ICOM (Commerce Group)
GC University announces its test schedules before the result of matriculation to ensure the students are willing and are able to pass the examination of metric. This is the reason that the students have to apply before the result is announced. All the dates are provided here as the last date to submit the form is 28th July, 2016 and the first list will be displayed on the same day. No applications will be accepted after the due date and no admissions will be allowed on any grounds.
General rules of admission:
- Admission is based strictly on merit. No any favor will be given to any candidate on any bases
- Admissions would be made in accordance with the general Policy and Procedures as well as the Rules and Regulations of the University.
- University Authorities can reject application of any of the applicants for admission on the bases of any mistake or misconduct.
- University Authorities have the right to cancel the admission or refuse migration to a candidate, at any stage, after the admission or migration, when it comes to their knowledge that the documents presented by him are incorrect or there is a wrong stated or an error in the documents which may cause any trouble.
- The candidates who have passed the 2ndAnnual 2016 with at least 60% marks will be eligible to apply for admission.
- Applicants of technical sector who have passed Secondary School Certificate SSC (Tech) shall not be eligible for admission.
- The maximum age criterion is up to 18 years. The candidates above 18 will not qualify for this admission.
- Interview call will be sent to eligible candidates only.