Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI graduate admission 201718 are now open for spring 2018 session. Here you are getting GIKI admission form, requirement criteria and advertisement for rules and regulations. GIKI graduate admissions spring 2018 are laying vacant for MS and PhD program which is only endow to those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and apply before the last date. So you have to read this entire post and perform all the tasks within due date and time. Any application form submit after the last date will not be entertain by the officials. Moreover GIKI is also providing graduate scholarship and assistant ships to deserving candidates. There is an entry test which is also mandatory for all of you to qualify and to pass this NTS GAT and GIKI own test to get entertain with GIKI graduate admission 2017-18.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology was founded in 1988 and establish by the primer order of former president of KPK. It is a private type university affiliate by Higher Education Commission HEC and Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. GIKI offer admissions to undergraduate, graduate for spring and fall semesters. It restrict some eligibility for granting admissions one who meet these eligibility have to attempt an entry test which is called as GIKI entry test. One who qualify the entry test and eligibility will be entertain with GIKI graduate admission 2017-18.
GIKI Graduate Admission 2017-18
- Last Date For Application Submission: 22nd November 2017
- Test and Interview Dates: 21st December, 2017
- Starting of GIKI Spring Session: 22nd January, 2018
GIKI Graduate Admissions 2017-18 Courses
GIKI is inviting application forms to the spring 2018 graduate programs leading to MS and PhD degree in different faculties
- Computer Science (MCS)
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering
- Engineering Management
GIKI Graduate Admission 2017-18 Spring Advertisement
In the advertisement you are not only getting the admission courses but you are also getting the admission requirements criteria. If you meet the eligibility written below, you can only take admission in that case.
GIKI Graduate Admission 2017-18 Requirement Criteria
Eligible candidates has to attach the following required documents with application form
- Candidates have to attach admit card, 3 recommendation letters signed by the referees who are qualified to promise for the applicant’s academic record and performance.
- Attach all the previous academic certificates with officials transcript/ DMC
- CINC of a candidate or passport (attested)
- 4 recent pass port size photographs
- Summary of a candidate he or she of practical experience along with academic after getting his/ her degree
After attaching all these above requirements with your form fill in dully and resubmit it to the GIKI Graduate admission 2017-18 form, requirement criteria department. Officials will analyzing your form if you are eligible officials will call you for admission test and interview on prescribed date and that time you have to show the original documents. After your verification officials will entertain you with the GIKI Graduate admission 2017-18 spring.