Institute of Business administration IBA Karachi short courses 2017 admission, fee, form application, eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure is written here. IBA Karachi is offering short course to equip individuals with basic understanding of practical fields like teaching, presentation, business correspondence, market and finance services. If anyone among you who wants to develop professional skills to meet the market needs then this is the time to be entertained by the IBA Karachi short courses admission 2017. The officials of IBA has arranged weekend class for these short courses so that all the candidates who are holding some business or doing some job already can take their time for short courses easily. IBA Karachi was formed in 1955 by the Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan in collaboration with the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania. IBA Karachi offers admission for bachelors, masters and PhD level business related program. It also offers admissions for short courses every year based on part time and weekend classes. This time for the year of 2017 the IBA Karachi is also offers admission In Skill Development Program for short course and the details about these courses are briefly discusses below this passage. Have a look down.
IBA Karachi Short Courses 2017 Admission, Fee, Form
IBA Karachi Short Courses Name
- Skill Development of Teachers
- Impressive Presentations
- Business Correspondence
- Marketing Financial Services
- Major English Poets
- Application Development for Mobile Devices
- Public Speaking
- Perfecting your Resumes and Interviews
- Fundamentals of Brand Management
- Life and Career Planning
- Chamber of English Language
- Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint
- HRM in SAP ERP
- Marketing for Beginners
- Principles of Islamic Economics
- Introduction to Robot Programming
- Data Analysis using SPSS for Managers and Researchers
- Basics of Photojournalism
- Web-based Application Development
- Intro to Entrepreneurship & FBM
- Role of Cinema in Perception Building
IBA Karachi Short Courses Eligibility Criteria
Well candidates the IBA Karachi has restrict very simple and easy eligibility criteria for admissions to short courses as follows.
- All those candidates whose qualification is minimum Matric / “O” or “A” level, Intermediate
- Candidates who are enrolled with IBA for any bachelors, masters or PhD level programme
- Candidate should enrolled with any HEC affiliated college, institute or university
- Some of the short courses needs relevant previous qualifications
IBA Karachi Short Sources 2017 How to Apply Procedure
Well candidates you can apply online for IBA Karachi short course admission 2017 by just clicking on the link above. After this there will be an online admission form in front of you which you have to fill in dully and resubmit it. Officials will analyze you and call you for an interview and at the time of interview you have to bring your original documents along with.
So all about “IBA Karachi Short Courses 2017 admission, fee, form” is here. In case of further inquiry you can leave your comment in the following comment box, our team for IBA Karachi admission 2017 for short courses will response you as soon as possible.