Khyber Medical University Institute of Medical Sciences KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS admissions 2017-18 has been just announced a couple of days back. You can obtain admission form and merit list from this page. But you are intimated that your KMU IMS admission form must be received with in due date and time because any admission form is received after last date will not be entertained on any case. KMU IMS is one of the renowned and best educational centers of the medical studies in the Kohat city place of Pakistan. This educational center has been best infused in giving out the educational services in the categories of the MBBS and BDS level of disciplines on the high level under the consideration of the highly qualified staff members. So if you are also interested to join this quality educational institute then keep on reading this post to get further details about KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS admissions 2017-18.
KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18
KIMS Admissions 2017 Programs
Eligibility Criteria for KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18:
You can apply for the MBBS and BDS admission procedure, if you are holding the degree of the FSC pre medical in the access coverage of at least 60% of the score. The candidate should have also appeared in the medical entrance test as conducted by the ETEA & KMU, Kyber Pakhtunkawa, Lahore.
How To Apply For KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18?
- You can easily download the application admission form all along with the prospectus from the official site of KMU as kmu.edu.pk.
- You have to submit the application admission form along with the bank draft of Rs 2500 in the main admission head office of the university.
Details About Seat Allocation In MBBS Program In KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18:
- There are 72 seats as set for the open merit basis criteria.
- There are 3 seats as set for the FATA-IN Only.
- There are 25 seats as set for the semi subsidized as open for all the applicants in KPK, FATA and PATA.
Details About Seat Allocation In BDS Program In KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18:
- There are 37 seats as set for the open merit basis criteria.
- There is 2 seat as set for the FATA-IN Only.
- There are 12 seats as set for the semi subsidized as open for all the applicants in KPK, FATA and PATA.
Important Dates About KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18:
- You can get the admission form and prospectus as from 10th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 29th August 2017.
- Applicants apply for the Hifz e Quran will be appearing for the interview and test on 4th September 2017.
- Appeal admission form submission by the disqualified Hifz e Quran applicants will be on 5th September 2017.
- Display of the provincial merit list will be on 20th September 2017.
- Submission of the claims as against the provincial merit list will be on 23rd September 2017.
- Display of the final merit list will be on 30th September 2017.
- Open merit interviews will be held on 10th October 2017.
- Classes commencement will be held on 1st November 2017.
Contact Details For KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18:
You can get much of the more inside information about the KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2017-18 form, last date, merit list through the below mentioned contact details:
Address: Khyber Medical University, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Telephone: +92 91 9217703, 9217696
Fax: +92 91 9217704