Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUHMS) have now opened up the admissions for Pharm D admission 2017. All the students who have the domicile of Sindh can apply for this study program. Application form for this subjected study program can be taken from HBl bank at the price of Rs. 500. Entre test fee will be Rs. 1500 and students have to pay this fee at the HBL. Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUHMS) is a located at Jamshoro. It started as a Medical School in 1881 and then became a health professional education centre. It trains undergraduate and graduate students in accordance to international standards. you so never miss your chance for the Liaquat University Jamshoro Pharm D admission 2017. It started as a Medical School in 1881 and then it was given the status of Medical College in 1942. It was named as Liaquat Medical College in 1951 and the foundation stone of this Jamshoro Campus was laid down in 1954. It started its Postgraduate Courses in 1963 and Dental Section as well as BDS Course was added in 1963. Its Atomic Energy Medical Center was established in 1965 and also the Eye Hospital at Hyderabad was started functioning in the year of 1967. Now, application forms for this entry test will be started issuing and test will be taking place sooner. Stay tuned with us and get all the live updates about this entry test 2017.
Liaquat University Jamshoro Pharm D Admission 2017 Form Entry Test Date
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form: Monday 20th February, 2017
- Date for inviting applicatints for merit seats: Monday 30th January, 2017
- Provincial Merit List Will be Display on: Wednesday 22nd February, 2017
- Objectoins Agaist Provincial Merit List: Friday 24th February, 2017
- Distric Wise Final Merit List: Monday 27th February, 2017
- Self-Finance Seats Applications Will Be Accepted Till: Wednesday 15th March, 2017
- District Wise Self Finance Merit List Display Date: Tuesday 21st March, 2017
- Commencement of Classes: Monday 27th March, 2017
Liaquat University Jamshoro Pharm D Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Students have to get 60% marks in the intermediate level or equivalent marks in A level
- Domicile of the candidate has to be of Sindh
- Make sure that your application forms have to be attested by the Grade 18 officer.
- This application form should be submitted at the HBL sub branch of LUHMS Jamshoro.
- Bank will charge Rs. 150 as service charges.
- Incomplete applications forms will not be entertained.
For details, visit the site, www.luhmsedu.pk. Stay in touch with us and get all the exclusive details about this Liaquat University Jamshoro Pharm D admission 2017 form entry test date.