Admission in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2016 is just announced and all the details about the admission regarding application Form and the last Date are available here on this page. So, students get ready because this is the opportunity to study in PAEC Post Graduate Fellowships for the Engineering, Science and Medicine Graduates at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS and Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE). His is the opportunity for the medical doctors, scientist and engineers. This is the reason that we are giving you the opportunity for graduate medical doctors, scientists and the engineers to apply in their respective masters programs and become a post graduate. This is also a job opportunity for the students that the can also get a job in the institute against Rs. 25000/- per month and appointment in the SPS-8 after graduation. This is the reason that we are giving you the information about the fellowship in MS for the medical doctors, scientists and engineers. This is a golden chance and the opportunity for the medical doctors, scientists and engineers to be a part of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2016. This is the golden chance of career building by applying in MS for the medical doctors, scientists and engineers.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2016 Form, Date
Following is the details about the Admission in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2016 that all the candidates need to be a part of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC. After the fellowship the candidates can be a part of the management of the commission on the SPS-8 against Rs. 25000/-.
Last date to apply is 06 June, 2016
The date of entry test is 16 July, 2016
Applicants can apply for the fellowship in the following manner:
- Application forms are available on the official website of PIAES.
- Processing fee for the form submission online is Rs. 1500/- and for submission by post is Rs. 2000/-.
- Additional Rs. 300 shall be charged in case of the student is applying for both PIEAS and KINPOE.
- Bank receipts a passport sized photograph and duly filled application form (in case if submission by post only) must reach to the registrar before the due date.
- Application processing fee can be submitted in any of the branches of HBL in Pakistan in the account of PIEAS.
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch if HBL.
- All Pakistan nationals with the required qualifications will be able to apply for the job.
- The candidates will be Preferred with first class academic career. However, one second division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a 2.5/4.0 CGPA in final degree is required.
- All further details are available on the above advertisement.