Here we have the complete information about the Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Admission 2017, last date etc. It opens admission two times in a year once from December to February which is spring admission session and once from July to September which is fall admission session. Fall admissions are now open in this university. It is a private institute which was established in 2012 as a private institute in Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan. It is a new institute which was establish five years ago for medical education. It also has its own hospital named as Shifa International hospital for medical practice of its students. This university has also three affiliated colleges, Shifa college for medicine, shifa college of Rehabilitation and shifa college for nursing. It is also affiliated with Higher education commission and consider as a best private university for medical education. In this article you will come to know about the Shifa Tameer-e-Millat university admissions 2017.
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Admissions 2017
- A candidate who pass HSSC pre medical with 60% or above marks can take admission
- In case of bachelor program, a student must have pass with at least 60% marks or 2nd division
- If a student holds international degree then it is compulsory to bring equivalence certificate from the Inter board chairman committee IBCC Islamabad
- Result awaiting students can also apply for admission
- An entry test is required for each medical program
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Admission Schedule:
- Last date to submit application is September 15, 2017
- Entry test will be on September 16, 2017
- Interview will be on September 16, 2017
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Admission Procedure:
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University admission 2017 is now open. It announces two time admission in a year through advertisement in newspaper and through its official site. Registration can be done online from admissions.stmu.edu.pk. There you will find a registration form, which you have to fill completely and submit before last date. It is also compulsory to submit fresh scanned photographs.