UET Peshawar has announced admission 2017 for Bachelor of Architecture and Computer Science Programs. Students who are willing to take admission in these programs first of all have to clear ETEA (Educational Testing Evolution Agency) test which was held in September 2017 by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Student who has appeared in ETEA exams are eligible to apply in this university. Students who have not appeared in ETEA exams are not allowed to apply in this university at any stake. University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is one of the top universities in Pakistan which provides excellent studies to its students in Pakistan. If you are also going to take admission in this well reputed university and has appeared in the ETEA exam than you should apply before closing date. In this article I’m going to tell you about the UET Peshawar admission 2017, online registration Procedure, eligibility and Form last date.
UET Peshawar Admission 2017 Online Registration Form Last Date, ETEA Merit
UET Peshawar Admission 2017 Programs:
UET Peshawar has announced admission 2017 for following programs listed below.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Computer Sciences
- Masters Programs
- PhD Programs
UET Peshawar Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed their intermediate exams with minimum 60% are eligible to apply.
- Students with Physics Mathematics, chemistry and Computer science are eligible to apply for Architecture and Computer science.
- Students who have clear their Post Matric diploma in Architecture or Civil technology can only apply for Architecture.
- Candidate who have not appeared in ETEA exam are not eligible to apply in UET.
- Those who want to take admission in Master’s or PhD program have to done his her 16 and 18 years of education respectively
- Candidates with dual nationality are not eligible for admission.
UET Online Registration Form Last Date:
Students who are willing to apply in this well reputed university can apply before 16-0902016. Last date to apply for this course in UET is 23rd January, 2017. Students can apply through their home by visiting the official site of UET Peshawar.
So if you have attempt the UET Peshawar Engineering admission test and you have also pass it then your admission form should be reached admission office within the due date and time that is mentioned above. any admission form that is late form the last date as per the above criterion will be rejected and will not be entertained on any case.