United Medical and Dental College Karachi UMDC is now welcome you for admissions 2016 in first year MBBS program. If your intermediate FSc Pre-Medical or equivalent is done with minimum 60% marks or you have A levels degree with Bio, Physics and math subject then you are eligible for this admission. UMDC is looking for those candidates who are eligible according to its prescribed criteria and his or her online application form is also reached at admission office before till the last date of application submission. So if you are also among such candidates and now you are intending to take admission in UMDC then you have to get complete instructions for this admission and perform all the admission process within due date time.
United Medical and Dental College UMDC is situated in Karachi and it is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC approved by Ministry of National Regulations and Services and also affiliated with the Jinnah Sindh Medical University. If offer admissions to bachelors of medicine and surgery and dentistry program every year and take admission test from all the eligible candidates. So this year it is offering admissions to MBBS programs and details are written below of this passage for this admission.
United Medical And Dental College Karachi UMDC Admissions 2016
- Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Students who have secure minimum 60% marks in FSc pre Medical or equivalent
- Students of A level can also apply but they have to provide equivalence certificate of Minimum 60% marks and NOC issued by IBCC
- Candidates who have appear in MCAT and have pass this test
- Those students who are not taking the admission test need to take SAT II or MCAT and score minimum 550 marks in this test i.e 5.5 in each subject Physics, biology and Mathematics
If you are eligible according to the above written eligibility criteria you have to follow the following steps gradually
- Download application form from the below given link
- Attach bank deposit slip of Rs. 2500 with you form
- Attach all the academic documents with your form
- Submit this form at admission office of the UMDC
Last Date For Application Submission: 30th September, 2016
Entrance Test Date: Monday 3rd October, 2016
If you follow the instructions written above then you will the legal proceeded student but if your application form is incomplete or wrong you will be rejected to call for interview and to be appearing in the interview. Hope you are all now fully attentive for this admission and eligible but in case of any further inquiry you can leave your comment in the following comment box about UMDC Admissions 2016 MBBS Program…!