Here we have the complete information related with the university of Malakand admission 2017 BS Form, merit list, date schedule. Intermediate pass candidates are welcome to apply online for UOM admissions in under graduate programs. University of Malakand is named out to be one of the most reputable and well known public sector universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The establishment of this university was set up all through the charter issued by the Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as on August 30th, 2001. Thus this university is recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Islamabad. This university center has been all engaged in providing with the high quality of the educational services in the departments of the graduate and post graduate studies that are all categorized under the highly qualified staff members. Now keep on reading this post to get the University of Malakand admission 2017 BS form, merit list, date schedule and how to apply procedure.
University Of Malakand Admission 2017
UOM Admission Programs:
This university center has just announced with the University of Malakand Admission 2017 BS Form, merit list, date schedule for all the students who want to be the part of this university center. These admissions have been opened for the BS program. List of the main categories of departments that are opened for admission process are:
- BS Honors in Computer Science
- BS Honors in IT
- D Pharmacy
- BS Honors in Botany
- BS Honors in Biotechnology
- BS Honors in Forestry
- BS Honors in Mathematics
- BS Honors in Sociology
- BS Honors in English
- BS Honors in Economics
UOM Admission Schedule:
- Closing date for submission of admission form is08th February, 2017
- Display of Merit List for Candidates Eligible for Admission will be done on 16th February, 2017
- Admission Test (Venue UOM KPK) will be held on 28th February, 2017
- Display of the Test Result on University wesite and NTS will be With in A week Time
- Interview and Fee Submission will be on 7th March, 2017
- Commencement of Regular Classes will be on 14th March, 2017
Some Important Instructions About University of Malakand Admission 2017:
- All the admissions in this process will be carried out as on the basis of the merit criteria. No admission will be done on the basis of the self finance criteria.
- If the applicant wants to apply in more than one program then they should submit two forms.
- Hence just one application form is valid for the purpose of the three disciplines for admission in UOM.
- You can download the admission form from the official site of the university by submission of the bank draft of Rs. 1500/- which is in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand in any National Bank of Punjab (NBP) online branch.
- If any one of the candidate has the 3rd division or the marks are less than 45% are not eligible to take admission in the admission process of the University.
- Complete admission form should be submit as end or before 08th February, 2017.
Contact For University of Malakand Admission 2017:
To have more of the inside information about the University of Malakand Admission 2017 BS Form, merit list, date schedule, contact the below mentioned number:
Deputy Director Admissions
University of Malakand