PowerPoint presentations are getting more and more popular amongst the education as well as the corporate world for giving proper professional presentations. PowerPoint is a tool which enables you to create effective presentations which can be displayed through a multimedia at any venue and the presenter can take the presentations as a guide and can deliver his or her presentation. The main purpose behind PowerPoint presentations is that the audience can have the eye contact with the data and they should be more focused and with the same can get the outline of the presentations and for the presenter it is just the guide so that he or she should not miss any point during the entire presentation.
How to Make Effective PowerPoint Presentation
Here is a guide for all the people how to create an effective presentation using PowerPoint.
- The first step is to install the Microsoft Office in which there is Microsoft PowerPoint which will enable you to carry all the processes.
- At the first stage the background is being set, this can be done through selecting any default template available the file (new) of the tool. The individual can download PPT template from the internet as well as per their topic.
- Now the font style and the size is being selected , make sure that the font size, color combination of the template and the font should be prominent, as it should be properly visible to the presenter as well as to the audience.
- Text, images, videos and sound clips all can be added in the PPT slides but one thing should be taken under consideration that the visuals should not be over loaded, as it should be simple, concise but complete.
- Animations can be added to the PPT slides as per the requirement, but it is being advised to make it simple and professional rather making it amateur and colorful.
- After creating the slides and finalizing the layout with the animations press F5on the keyboard and view the slide show so that any fault or mistake can be detected and can be rectified before the final presentation.
- The presenter should not read the slides in the presentation but should just take them as guide and should focus on his own conversation and communication strengths. Because they should know that actually the slides are for the audience not for the presenters.
- Do prepare for the presentation before the final day, as a demo. Check the slides and give the presentations according to it. This is because it is good to be rectified before it gets too late, so it’s good to be safe rather than sorry.