The level of work and at the same time combined with the level of demand defines the amount of salary and the worth of the profession in Pakistan and even in the entire world. Here is a list of top 10 careers in Pakistan which are renowned for their stability and worthiness.
Top 10 careers and professions in Pakistan
1. Doctor (MBBS & BDS): On the top of the list I will put the doctors and the profession of medical, this is because it is one of the most respectable and honored job and at the same time it one of the highest paid job in Pakistan. The doctors can easily earn more than three hundred thousand a month which is a huge amount of money. Students who have done their education from universities like King Edward, Agha Khan and Fatima Jinnah medical college are being hired hand to hand.
2. Sports: If you are a good sportsman than in the country like Pakistan you can make it as one of the most successful and highest earning profession. Sports which include Cricket, Hockey, Football and even Snooker can earn you great respect, fame and money.
3. Audit and Accounts: Accountants and the auditors are also being considered to be a very stable and appreciated profession in Pakistan. The Auditors which have completed their CA from any renowned institution which includes PAC and SKANS can easily earn about two hundred and Fifty thousand a month.
4. Civil Service: Being a part of civil services on provincial and federal level is one of the most desirable profession for the majority of the people in Pakistan and that is one reason that almost 30,000 people appear in the CSS exams every session to get enrolled in to it but only 3000 or so are being selected but the one which are selected enjoys high salaries and authority.
5. Marketing and Brand Management: People who are being employed in the respective fields of marketing and brand management are being also awarded with immense financial and non-financial benefits. Although the job is very much tiring but if you have good educational backgrounds which might include your bachelors or master from LUMS, LSE or IBA than it might benefit you and you might be able to earn around one Hundred thousand a month.
6. Software engineering:As it is the tenure of Information and Technology than being a software engineer is one of the best profession and occupation in Pakistan. If the graduates are from the institutions like FAST and NUST than high salaries with huge incentives might be the monthly package of the employee.
7. Human Resource Management:Being the Human Resource Professional is also a very charming profession in Pakistan. Institutes which are being considered in this respect include PIQC, LUMS, LSE, IBA and Punjab University. The graduates are being appointed either in the organization itself or at the same time they are being hired by any external recruiting firm in Pakistan.
8. Mechanical Engineering: Engineering is no doubt a very bright profession in Pakistan and Engineers from UET and Punjab University might be hired immediately as they complete their education but this job does not immediately pay you as it will grind you and will polish you and after several years of tireless effort it will make you the gem and then people will run after you get you in their organizations on huge packages.
9. Web Designing: Internet and its usage have been increased in Pakistan so the need of getting your business online has also increased. So in this regard the need for the web designers and controllers is mounting and such individuals are being hired on handsome salaries and incentives.
10. National forces: Being a part of the National army, air force or even navy is itself an honor and respect for the employee. So the profession of being in natioanl forces is also one huge and stable occupation which is being paid as well as largely respected all over the country.