All those who have attempt UHS MCAT test 2017 and waiting for 1st, 2nd, 3rd merit list of medical colleges 2017 in Punjab Pakistan for MBBS and BDS are here on the right page. Here in this post you will get all those information and instructions about UHS MCAT Merit List 2017 which you want to know. So read this post carefully and check merit list so if your name is existing or not. If your name existing in this merit list you are then able to take admission in any medical college in Punjab otherwise you have to move those ordinary medical colleges which are not associated with UHS.
University of Health Science UHS takes Medical College Admission Test MCAT from all those students who have cleared their intermediate with science, “A” level or equivalent and want to pursue their career with medical such as MBBS or BDS. UHS prepare merit list by the calculation of 10% of matriculation, 40% of intermediate and 50% of entrance marks. Those who lie on required merit of that college is entertain by the admission but those whose name does not exist in UHS 1st, 2nd, 3rd Merit List 2017 will not entertain by admission.
1st, 2nd, 3rd Merit List Of Medical Colleges 2017 In Punjab Pakistan
MBBS / BDS Selection List
MBBS / BDS Selection List for Government Medical & Dental Institutes of Punjab
|Selection List of Candidates for BDS against Open Merit Seats in Public sector Dental Institutes of the Punjab (Session 2017-2018)
(29 th November 2017)
|Institutes||First Merit||Last Merit|
|De’ Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lahore||91.9727||89.0000|
|Dental Section Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad||89.5273||88.9364|
|Nishtar Institute of Dentistry, Multan||90.0182||88.9273|
|List of Candidates against Under Developed Districts Seats in public sector Medical Institutes of the Punjab
|Rajanpur Settled & Tribal Area|
|D.G. Khan Settled & Tribal Area|
|List of Candidates Selected against Disabled Seats for the session 2017-2018|
|List of Candidates against children of Overseas Pakistanis / Dual Nationality Holders seats in public sector Medical Institutes of the Punjab (Session 2017-2018)|
|Institutes||First Merit||Last Merit|
|List of Selected Candidates on Overseas / Dual Nationality Holders Seats||95.0000||88.2909|
- All the Selection Lists are Provisional. The Chairman Admission Board shall have the power to review the provisional selection in case of any bonafide error, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to his notice before completion of the selection process or thereafter and the selection list will be amended accordingly. Mere figuring in the selection list will not confer any right on the candidate if he/ she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error / mistake / fraud / misrepresentation.
- Complaint, if any, against the selection list may be lodged within 10 days of notification. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- Selected candidates will be issued call letters by their respective colleges. They should wait for their call letters and for further information, they may contact their respective colleges. No correspondence in this regard with University of Health Sciences will be entertained.
UHS MCAT Registration Merit List Schedule
- UHS MCAT Test Date 2017: June, 2017
- First Selection List of MBBS: Last Week of October, 2017
- First Selection List of BDS: 1st week of December, 2017
- Commencement MBBS Classes: November, 2017
- Commencement of BDS Classes: December, 2017
So students these are expected dates for 1st, 2nd, 3rd merit list of medical colleges 2017 in Punjab Pakistan. Those students who do take admission against 1st merit list will vacant seats for 2nd merit list and then 3rd merit list. Well students you are informed that the previous merit of medical colleges was 86% and this merit is increasing continuously since last 5 years and this year it is expected that the admission merit will almost 90%. So it’s a tough competition between students and colleges. In medical colleges there are 3005 sears are available in medical colleges while 2017 seats are available for dental colleges and only those candidates will take admission who secure maximum marks in merit.