Yet you have study the basics of technology such as DAE or FSe Pre Engineering but now you are going to get perfection in your field which is possible with B Tech. But you must be well aware about what are the B Tech Admission Requirements 2016 In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and all over the Pakistan? B Tech or Bachelors of Technology is a bachelors level four years honors programme which has raise its demand in technological fields not only in Pakistan but also over the seas. That is why many technical and non technical universities in Pakistan have maintained a separate department for technical studies where the B Tech is the most major subject. These Universities offer B Tech including engineering and applied science courses, and projects for supervised industrial practical training. After completion of B tech these Universities award B Tech degree which is stamped by the Higher Education Commission HEC and the approved by the Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. Dear students you are also suggested that for your B Tech must make sure that the university is affiliated with HEC and PEC or not. Well candidates these universities has restrict a strict eligibility criteria which is mentioned below and you are advised that before taking admission in B Tech must read its requirements.
B Tech Admission Requirements 2016 In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad
B Tech Courses
- B Tech Civil Engineering
- B Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech Chemical Engineering
- B Tech Electrical Engineering
- B Tech Electronic Engineering
- B Tech Information Technology
- B Tech Communication Engineering
B Tech Admission Requirements 2016 in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad
- Three year Diploma in Associate Engineering DAE holding students from any PBTE affiliated Institute
- Students with FSc pre-engineering with minimum 50% marks from any BISE affiliated college
- Result awaiting students can apply but if their result is failure or less than 50% will be rejected
These three points are simple and easy but it is informed that these are very necessary and mandatory for each student because any public or private university will not admission if any student do not meeting these eligibilities.
B Tech Admission 2016 Procedure
Admission process for B tech is very simple and easy all eligible students as they have to perform the following points
- You can download or obtain the admission form from the admission office or official website of that university
- After this fill the form and attach all the required documents with it and resubmit it to the same office before the last date
- Some universities take entry test and then grant admission
- After this officials analyze the applications and call students for an interview
- On the time of interview candidates have to bring the original testimonial for verification
- After verification students have to submit fee according to that university fee schedule
So this is all about “B Tech Admission Requirements 2016 In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and all over the Pakistan”. Hope you are all fully aware of the B Tech admission requirements 2016 and eligibility. Now if you are eligible then you choose the best university for B Tech Admission Requirements 2016 In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad.