BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and do you really aware of the BBA Admission Requirements in Pakistan or not. It is all defined as being the bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities the degree is conferred upon a student after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program is all added with the general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. This degree has been designed with the main aim of giving away the students with the broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company. In the end it will allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. Some of the main specialization subjects in BBA are accounting, finance, aviation management, human resource management, international business, information technology, legal management, design management, marketing, operations management, real estate, supply chain, public relations and so many others.
BBA Admission Requirements in Pakistan
- It is to be mentioned that admissions to BBA/BS 4-years programme are invited from all over Pakistan and are made on the basis of regional quota such as Regular (subsidized) and on Open Merit (self-finance) as well.
- The admissions are announced once a year as normally in Fall Semester.
- An individual holding a Higher Secondary School Certificate from a Pakistani Board or an equivalent certificate from any other recognized institution as with at least a second division or its equivalent grade is eligible in support of admission to the Bacehlor’s programme of study.
- They should have minimum 2nddivision in Intermediate or equivalent.
- All the candidates you have been planning to appear in the BBA program they should even appear in the NTS NAT I-A Test.
- They must have the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least 50% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board.
- In addition they can even submit with the documents of ‘A’ Levels with a minimum of two Cs, preferably in business related subjects, excluding General Paper and Urdu or an American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or equivalent.
Well each single university has their own criteria for giving away the admission in the BBA! Few of them give away on the merit basis and some of them just demand for some specific marks percentage! So if you have been planning to take the admission in BBA then just follow up with these BBA Admission Requirements in Pakistan in mind!