There are so many students who want to know that how to get good marks in engineering ECAT test. For the information of the readers we would like to mention that ECAT is engineering college admission test which is compulsory to pass and hence to get admission in any engineering college or university in Punjab. For the engineering students this test holds the same importance just like the MCAT test for the medical students. There are so many colleges and universities that have been fully involved in offering out with the ECAT test. But at the same time passing the ECAT test is not a child’s play. So many hard efforts have to be put aside to get the good marks for further engineering studies. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and University of Engineering and Technology (UET) are the managerial authorities who prepare and manage this test in different cities and centers. As per the rules and regulations you are informed that in case a FSc (pre engineering), diploma holder or A-levels student have obtained good marks in academic record but he or she fail in the ECAT will not be entertained for admission procedure…
How To Get Good Marks In Engineering ECAT Test
Hence all those candidates who have been wishing to apply for ECAT they must have passed intermediate exams in pre engineering and equivalent to it. If we talk about the format of the entry test then Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English are the sections in a standard ECAT format. However; English contents differ from university to university. In support of example the ECAT format for UET Lahore is different than that of NUST ECAT format.
There are 30 MCQs of Physics, 30 of Chemistry, 30 of Mathematics and 10 MCQs of English. There are 4 marks of each correct MCQ and –1(negative) mark for wrong answer.
If in case you have been applying for the reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis then you are needed to submit following documents:
- An employment certificate of applicant’s Parent/Guardian in a foreign country that is all issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian as attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Applicants that are all having equivalent foreign qualifications must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C.
These entry tests are mostly conducted by the universities in August and the result is declared in the month of September. For the admission in any university you should have the following documents:
- Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card or B Form from NADRA.
- Detailed Marks Certificates.
- 6 passport size recent photographs.
- A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
So if you have been planning to give away the ECAT test then start preparing at your best right from this moment! ECAT test format is all written here and I suggest you that must attempt this test with your full aspects and try to do best in this mandatory test so that you can get the best result and your merit could be perfect. Best of Luck For Your ECAT 2017.