As we know that the very third series of this NUST Entry Test 2016 will be commencing on 11th July 2016 onwards. Here, you can read out the NUST Entry Test Preparation Tips, Important Topics, Books and other details. You will get to know about some important topics and books as well. If you missed out the series 1 and series 2 of this NUST Entry Test then make sure that you do sit for this 3rd series.
NUST Entry Test date: 11th July 2016 ( Islamabad Campus: computer based test )
NUST Entry Test date for Karachi and Quetta campus:
- Business studies and social sciences students will be having their test on 15th July 2016
- BS mathematics students will be having their test on 15th July 2016.
- Candidates appearing for the test of B. Architecture and B. industrial design, their test will be on 16th July 2016.
- If you want to get admission in BS applied physics and BS applied biosciences then your test will be on 16th July 2016
NUST Entry Test Preparation Tips, Important Topics, Books
NUST Entry Test Preparation Tips
- In this test, you really do not have to cram. You should be taking and clearing up your concepts. It will be your complete and full fledge reading that will make you to pass this NUST Entry Test.
- Start taking down your notes from your books. All of the maths formulas should be on your finger tips. For the Physics subject, you should be having an edge on your concepts. Try not to cram and understand fully as much Physics as you can. This NUST Entry Test will totally be based on concepts.
- For the preparation of Chemistry subject, you have to completely prepare the portion of Organic and inorganic chemistry. For English subject, try to learn as much vocabulary as you can. Have master skills on the grammar of yours. Try to learn with regard to the portion of sentence making and sentence structuring.
NUST Entry Test Important Topics, Books
- To get maximum marks and score in this NUST Entry Test, you should be taking help from the HSSC books. The books that have been suggested as well as recommended by HSSC, they should be read out by you.
- You should be consulting all of your relevant text books. Do not leave any of the subject. Each and every subject is important. Make sure that each single mark is important for you.
- NUST has not yet come up with any kind of preparatory material. It is on the students that how well they prepare for this entry test 2016. NUST will not be providing you any test guidance material. Read and study as much as you can.
This is all about NUST Entry Test Preparation Tips, Important Topics, Books!