Want to be a General Duty Pilot GDP in Pakistan Air Force PAF but did not know that how to join Pakistan Air Force PAF as GDP? If your answer is yes then you are here on the right plat form to get all the details about eligibility, how to apply, entry test, physical test, selection procedure and all details according to the officials. So if you really have a wish to be a part of PAF as DGP then you should read this entire page step by step and analyze that either you are eligible for PAF GDP or not. If you determine that you are eligible then you must perform further tasks as written below.
What you say that if before going towards about how to join Pakistan air force PAF as GDP we put a bird eye view on the PAF overview. PAF was formed with the independence of Pakistan as on 14th August, 1947. Since then the PAF is providing aerial defense to Pakistan with the collaboration of Army and Navy. So we can say that PAF is the part of Pakistan Armed Forces. Its head quarter is located in Islamabad Pakistan. There are 973 different air craft and 3000 pilots are there in PAF. So if you also want to be a part of this well managed and well ranked organization then let’s come down to read process step by step.
How To Join Pakistan Air Force PAF As GDP
|Qualification||· Minimum FSc pre Medical or Pre Engineering from any BISE|
· “A” level candidates who have studied the main three subjects Physics, Math and Biology
· Candidate must secure 60% marks in intermediate FSc.
· Diploma holder candidates can also apply
|Age||16 to 22 years by age|
|Nationality||· Both the male and female citizens of Pakistan|
· Candidates having dual nationality can also apply but they have to surrender their foreign nationality
|Marital Status||Unmarried Male and female nationals of Pakistan can only apply|
All eligible candidates can obtain application forms from their nearest PAF recruitment and Selection Center by following the advertisement issued by the PAF government of Pakistan. As the officials announce the vacancies in PAF we will intimate you through this page.
- After you submit your registration forms the administrative authority analyze your form and precede you for ISSB entry test.
- ISSB carry out an entry test based on medical and intelligence test. ISSB call to selected candidates on contact number you have given in registration form.
- All those candidates who pass the ISSB entry test for GDP is proceed for medical test about Height, Weight and Physical standard
- After all the ISSB call candidates for an Interview
Medical Test At CMB
CMB stand for Central Medical Board which is a special medical center for PAF candidate’s medical test. Each candidate who qualifies the ISSC entry and medical test has to pass the CMB medical test. CMB take PAF Base Masroor and this medical checkup procedure takes almost 2 to 3 days.
PAF GDP Training Period
All those candidates who qualify all above steps for joining PAF as GDP send to PAF training center for one year training process during which a candidate have to prove his abilities and skills. At the end of the training session a Flying Aptitude test is held by the PAF I&S Center, Karachi. The PAF Flying aptitude test is the last step to be a GDP in PAF but it has a great importance as if any candidate who disqualify from this test is canceled to continue career with PAF.
All about “How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF as GDP General Duty Pilot is written here in details. You can clear your further confusion through the following comment box.