Technical cadet course registration 2016 is now open for all the citizens of Pakistan who want to join Pak army as regular commission officer through technical cadet course. Here we have introduced all about eligibility requirement and details for how to join Pak army through technical cadet course. In any armed force the regular commission officers are the most senior persons of a force who derive authority from a commission from a state. The term “officer” used to run the initial level fundaments in any management to regulate the complete activities in a proper form that are been set by the administrators committee. In Pakistan there are various positions for a regular commission officer and the career is bright for such individuals. So if you also want to make your place well in Pakistan army then you just have to read this entire post carefully so that you can determine if you are eligible for this opportunity or not because according to the enlisting process only those candidates will be proceeded who meet the requirements restricted by the officials. Read below for more details.
Technical Cadet Course Registration 2016 Eligibility Requirement Details
You are hereby informed that you must be fulfilling the following eligibility criteria that are restricted by the officials.
- Educations/ Qualifications
- FSc (Pre-Engineering) with minimum 65% marks or students of “O” and “A” levels with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Sciences in grade A-C
- Candidates who have O, A level degree must provide an equivalence letter issued by the IBCC Islamabad
- Candidates who have pass FSc pre engineering part 1 with minimum 65% marks and they are waiting for part 2 result can apply but they have to provide the hope certificate that is duly issued by the head of the institute
- Candidates with computer sciences can apply for computer software engineering only
- Age: Should not more than 21 years old and not less than 17 years old
- Gender: Only Male citizens of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: only citizens of Pakistan or Azad Jammu Kashmir/ AJK/ GB having domicile While those having dual nationality must surrender the nationality other then Pakistan
- Height: Minimum 5 feet and 4 inches i.e. 5’ x 4’’ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index
Procedure for Registration and Preliminary Selection
Well those who are meeting the above written eligibility criteria can apply online for regular commission officer through Technical cadet Course 2016. Or you also can apply by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Online Registration
For online registration candidates have to click on the online registration button below. Date and time for Technical cadet Course registration 2016 will be intimated through advertisement in different news papers.
So first of all you have to make your email address because date for test and interview will be intimated on your e-mail address by the officials. So on the time of test and interview must bring your roll number slip and original documents for your verification
- Registration At Army Selection Center ASRC
Those who are living near to the Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) can visit the office for obtaining application form and can submit it after filling it to the same office. Officials will issue roll number slip to each candidate and according to this roll number you have to be appear in test and interview along with your original documents.
Will be Intimated and Upload here Via Advertisement with the very next second when the officials of the Pak Army announced officially in news papers.
Written Test is based on MCQs type questions containing English, physics, mathematics, chemistry and computer subject. Those who will pass the written test will be proceeded for
- Running 1.6 KM in 8.5 minutes
- Push Ups 15 in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups 15 in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups 3 in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing 7’4’’ x 7’4’’ with a depth of 4’
Those who will pass from written and physical test will be undergo initial medical test at ASRCs and on the bases of this initial selection procedure at ASRC short listed candidates will have to qualify the Inter service selection board IBCC written test and medical test at GHQ where the IQ level questions will be asked in interview. After the final decision of IBCC and GHQ candidates will be send for training at the prescribed military training center for technical cadet course.
Hence this is all about Technical Cadet Course Registration 2016 eligibility requirement details and we hope that now you are well known with this procedure for join Pak army as commission officer through technical cadet course because all we have written here according to the www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk so that is why you can rely on these information, instructions and guidance. Thank you!