Mass Communication is becoming one of the immensely known and well established professions amongst the students. There are wide varieties of universities that offer the graduate and undergraduate programs for the students. Undergraduate education is basically concerned with the degree and masters program. Masters in Mass Communication allows the students to get in touch with the media and television universe in much effective manner. Those students who feel like making their name in the world of television then they mostly p
refer selecting the field of mass communication programs. Masters in Mass communication has its own requirements and eligibility criteria for the students.
Those students who have obtained the BA degree or they have completed the 14 education along with the bachelor degree then they can certainly apply for the Master in Mass Communication but before applying the student has to make sure one thing that he or she must have done his or her bachelor time period in the same mass communication subject as being the major subject. Moreover, the student is required to complete the 43 credit hours that cover with the self study and assignment works and total 93 hours of journalism education. As regard the result is concerned then the final outcome is also counted in the form of CGPA that should not be less than 2.50 otherwise the student would not be able to continue study with further courses.
Mass Communication Career Option
Some of the major subjects involves in masters of mass communication are as follows:
- Media Management
- TV and Film Production
- Public relations.
- History of media
- Ethics and law
- Web design
- Broadcast news
- Editing Investigative journalism
- Media theory
- Visual communications
COURSES OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITEIS FOR MASS COMMUNICATION:
There are certain universities that offer wide varieties of subjects and courses. Some of the prominent courses list is as follows:
- Race and Media
- Media in Global Context
- Media in Society
- Media Genres
- News Media
- Media Industries
- Advertising and Promotion
Some of the widely increased job opportunities for the mass communication students are as follows:
- Film Making
- Disc Jockey
- Radio Jockey
- News Television
- Public Relations
- Educational Institutions
- Freelancer Writing field
- Video Editing
- Printing commerce
- Video Jockey
JOB TYPES FOR THE STUDENTS OF MASS COMMUNICATION:
- News Caster
- Video Joker
- Video Maker
- Writer on Political and Public Affairs
- Computer and Printer expert
- Advertisement Consultant
- Disc Joker
- Film Maker
Mass Communication Admission Requirements
Every university comprises some terms and conditions that are vital for the admission processes and some of such eminent and notable requirements are as follows:
- The student must have the 14 years education from renowned educational institutions.
- He or she should have complete graduate degree with the mass communication as his or her major subject.
- It is vital to have the intermediate and matriculation in sciences subjects but still it is not compulsory requirement for the admission.
- If the student is founded to be more than 26 years old his or her application form will be cancelled for admission.
- Those students who wish to study in Pakistan and are travelling from the foreign countries they are required to submit a certification from the Ministry of Education along with the submission form.
- All the admission names will be finally decided just on the basis of the merit list. Merit list will be the final decision of the management and cannot be cancelled and disapproved at any cost.
So all the students who have completed their graduate education and are interested to get into the communication industry they should not waste their time anymore and get connected with some reputed university for Masters in Mass Communication and get your future more brighter with this degree.