Masters in environmental sciences is one of the increasingly getting popular programs for getting the degree. This program is concerned all about the environment and surroundings that is mostly concerned with the plants and animals that is why the complete other information abou the MA Environmental Sciences In Pakistan Courses, Career, Jobs. Those students who study the chemistry and physics in matriculation and intermediate level they are actually not aware from the fact that they are just reading the environmental sciences in middle level. Masters in environmental sciences is an undergraduate program that comprises 124 credit hours in 4 years of educational program. In these credit hours the students are required to complete the research work, assignments and self study and the final number or marks of the credit hours will be included in the final outcome results. The CGPA for environmental sciences has been kept till 2.50 and those students who didn’t attain this percentage in first semester they would not be able to carry with further studies.
MA Environmental Sciences Career Option
Some of the prominent career options for the students of environmental sciences are:
- Environmental Sciences Laboratories
- Educational Institutions
- Research Centers
- Conservation Organizations
- Scientific Laboratories
JOB TYPES FOR THE STUDENTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:
The degree of environmental sciences opens the gateway to many professional fields for the students. Some of the jobs are as follows:
- Production Executive
- Software Developer
- Environmental Expert
- Health Officer
- Sales and Marketing Holder
- Environmental Engineer
- Senior Inspection Officer
- Sales representative
- Content Writer
- Principle of Laboratory
MA Environmental Sciences Major Subjects
Some of the major subjects involved in masters in environmental sciences program include:
- Environmental economics
- Natural Resources Economics
- Advanced Ecology
- Field Methods in Environmental Studies
- Research Methods
- Environmental Problems and Policy
- Applied Statistical and Methodology
SUBJECTS OFFERED BY OTHER UNIVERSITIES:
Some of the subjects and courses offered in other universities are as follows:
- Natural Resources Policy and Administration
- Theory and Practice of Technical Communication
- Advanced Environmental Studies
- International Environment Policy
- Resource Economics
- Environmental Policy Analysis
- Foundation of Environmental Management
- Advanced Environmental Law and Policy
MA Environmental Sciences Admission Requirements
- For getting admission into the masters program for environmental sciences it is essential that the student must possesses a BA degree or he or she must have 14 years of education certification from famous and renowned institutions with the CGPA of maximum 2.50 in all the elective and compulsory subjects.
- It is also vital that the student must have done his or her bachelor in environmental sciences as a major subject. Moreover, he or she should have also studied the sciences subjects in intermediate and matriculation but that’s not a required term at all.
- If the student is founded to be more than 26 years old then his or her application forum will be cancelled at that instant moment.
- If the foreign students want to get admission in Pakistan for the masters program then they are also required to submit the certificate from Ministry of Education.
- The students will be selected on the basis of the merit list and no changes will take place after the commencement of the merit list.
At the end after the discussion it is concluded that this MA Environmental Sciences In Pakistan Courses, Career, Jobs can be extremely beneficial for the students who wish to become laboratory expert or scientist in future. Moreover, this course also teaches about the botany stages as well that can also be useful for future. So all those students who are free from bachelor and are interested in environmental sciences they should not wait anymore and apply now and we are sure that this program would really benefit them.