MBA in Human Resource is yet another most considered and famous degree programs among the students so MBA HRM in Pakistan Scope, Syllabus, Subjects, Career all details is given here. This program is all about the industrial and business sectors that make the students know more about the market criteria and business circumstances in the country. Although As many other business programs such as marketing, accounting and finance has been introduced in the educational universe students have started giving less importance to this degree program. Furthermore the basic ground behind this least significance is the professional requirements as well that are much least in number and does not get the students enriches with successful professional future after getting the degree. It is a 4 years undergraduate program that includes 13 main courses with other subjects as well. The total numbers of credit hours included in the masters of human resource are 39 that allow the students to manage their reach and field work in this time spell. The result of the human resources in counted in the form of CGPA that should not be less than 2.50 otherwise the student would be considered as fail.
MBA HRM In Pakistan
MBA in HRM Career Option
Some of the finest career options for the human resource students are as follows:
- Educational Institutions
- Business companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Human Resource Companies
- Human Resource Service Centers
MBA Human Resource Management Job Type:
- HR Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Recruiting Manager
- HR Business Partner
- Compensation Officer
- HR Director
- HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- Instructional Designer
- Employee Relations Manager
MBA HRM Major Subjects
Some of the major subjects offered during the program includes:
- Business Finance
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Management Information System
- Computer Application in Business
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior and Ethics
- Business Mathematics
- Performance and Compensation Management
- Communication Skills and Personality Development
- Leadership and Organizational Management
COURSES OFFERED BY OTHER UNIVERSITIES:
- Job Analysis
- Job Design
- Health and Safety
- Labor Union
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Industrial Relations
- Top Quality Management
- Employment Recruitment
- Training Management
- Human Resource Research
- Compensation Methods
- Regulatory Density and Work Force
MBA in HRM Admission Requirements
Following are some of the highest flying essential requirements for getting the admission:
- For getting admission into the masters program for human resource it is vital that the student must comprises a BA degree or he or she must have 14 years of education along with the certificates.
- All the students who apply for the human resource it is essential that they should have done their bachelor in human resource subjects as major ones.
- Only those students can apply who have gathered up the CGPA of 2.50 in the bachelor program in all the subjects.
- If the foreign students want to apply for the admission then they should also submit a certificate from the Ministry of education.
- All the final results will be introduced in the form of merit list that would be the final decision of the university committee and cannot be changed and cancelled at any cost.
So after knowing the detail facts and figures concerning the MBA HRM in Pakistan Scope, Syllabus, Subjects, Career it is obvious that this program has its own importance in the educational universe. No matter that this program offers less professional choices to the students but at the end of the day the person would be successful in the field. So all those students who are free and wants to get degree in human resources they should get consulted with the top university now.