FA Arts Humanities Subjects, Inter Arts Subjects In Pakistan is most demanded Course in Pakistan because many students made by Pakistan Institutes having creative minds also shows uncommon things are over there in this sector. Intermediate of Humanities lead to a qualification equal to “A” Level which is accepted throughout Pakistan by well renowned Universities and Colleges. This FA Humanities comprises of courses mostly related with practical courses. Arts & Humanities is the study of different subjects like fine arts. art history, classical, modern languages, visual arts, literature, history, geography and so on are included in this learning stream. There are different Levels of Courses offered in FA Arts Humanities Subjects, Inter Arts Subjects In Pakistan like associate degrees and other upward stream named as bachelors, masters and so on in research Courses. These can lead on to BA Courses for two years and related material is listed as here. This is very basic and least place where you can start your FA Humanities Career successfully. Statistics, Economics, Civics, English Elective, Political Science. Urdu Elective and many other subjects offered in stream are related to the FA Humanities group so far.
FA Arts Humanities Subjects
- Urdu or Pakistan Culture (for Foreign Students only)
- Pakistan Studies and Islamic Studies or Ethics (for Minorities only)
Three elective subjects (choices must only be made from subjects listed below, one from each group).
- Every College in Pakistan has its own Arts Subject Groups the above table is just for the Help Purpose only.
- These Groups Are Being Studying In all The Provinces Punjab, Sindh, KPK while in Peshawar One Aditional Subject Is “Pashto Language”
FA Arts Humanities Admission Requirements:
- Candidate should have 10 years of education that is Matric or Equivalent.
- Preferences are given to those who have done Matric with Arts while those who done matric in bio or computer science can also take admission
- Foreign students must route their applications through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan NOC Letter.
(These rules as given above vary from institute to institute throughout in Pakistan)
Career Options After FA Arts Humanities:
Mostly students who wants to join Civil Service of Pakistan get enrolled with this Course named as Intermediate in Humanities which comprises subjects named as sociology, geography, Political Science, History and other relevant subjects are included in it. Because this field is most relevant towards these subjects as already studied in this learning stream.
Researcher and Writer:
Some career options include – Author, Columnist, Copy Editor, Critic, Editor, Grant Writing, Interpreter, Translator, Playwright, Script Writer, Speech Writer, Lyricist, and Educational Assistant.
You can be a journalist or an event manager, public relations officer, corporate communicator after Intermediate in Humanities because these fields wants a candidates having strong Arts oriented mind. Also are other options like media planning, advertising.
ou can do a hotel management course, be a chef or customer manager which is related towards this learning way.
Fashion Designer, Interior Decorator, Textile Designer, Jewelry Designer, Gemologist, Product Designer, Footwear Designer.