if you are searching for Bachelors in Business Administration BBA in Pakistan Courses, Jobs, Salary, Scope then you are at the right place to get it all as BBA (Hons) is a degree which is based on the business and management education, giving the students a wide exposure to the business universe and enriching them with the loads of skills and abilities regarding the various functions involved in the organization.The Thesis and the consultancy projects gives the individual the practical know how of the processes which are being carried down in the market actually. The course is significantly designed to enhance and groom the skills regarding the communication, presentations and entrepreneurship.
This Degree makes student eligible for MS Program without having Master degree education beacuse it is equivalent to Bacholer degree Program. The knowledge given in BBA is totally of dual nature keeping in view the importance of general academic Nature as well as the integration between that academic and Practical exposure. Students also having a lot of oppertunities to get command upon different co-curricular and extra curricular activities. Competative Projects and assignments related to Market field is also another tool to get the Practical Knowledge during university Life.
Total Credit Hours of BBA degree is 126 and about 40+ courses are mendatory for getting the Degree. The CGPA Criteria is followed by every University. The Minimum requirement of HEC is 2.5. Less than that is not acceptable by any University for further Master or Post graduates Studies.
BBA Career options:
Bachelor Of Business Administration Employment Sectors
- • Banks.
- • Business Consultancies.
- • Business Houses.
- • Educational Institutes.
- • Export Companies.
- • Financial Organizations.
- Industrial Houses.
- Multinational Companies.
- Marketing Organizations.
Bachelor of Business Administration Job Types
• Business Consultants.
• Business Administration Researcher.
• Business Administration Professor.
• Finance Managers.
• Human Resource Managers.
• Information Systems Managers.
• Production Managers.
• Management Accountants.
• Marketing Managers.
• Research and Development Managers.
BBA Major Subjects:
BBA Graduates has to Select any of field as discussed below. These are some fields which must be selected by Students in the Last year of Studies. The Majors of BBA Studies are here.
• Hotel Management
• Hospital Management
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Tourism & Travel Management
• Event Management
• Entrepreneurship Management
Major Subjects Offered By Different Universities
• Industrial and Labor Law.
• Financial management.
• Cost accounting.
• Human Resource Development.
• Recruitment and Selection.
• Money banking and finance.
• Business research methods & Quantitative techniques of business
• Economics of Pakistan.
• Marketing and branding.
• Consumer and Organizational behavior.
• Different disciplines of accounting.
• Management information systems.
• Marketing channels.
• Production operation management
• Strategic Management.
· Candidate must have passed their intermediate either FA,FSC, ICS, I.COM with Minimum 2nd Division, 45% or more marks.
· Candidate might have done A-Levels and should have their equivalent of 45% or more marks in all the appeared subjects.
· Majority of universities have their own entry test based on the general knowledge and current affairs for the BBA degree. So it is to be cleared too for the admission in the respective degree course.