BS Money Banking And Finance In Pakistan Career, Subjects, Jobs details as this program is one of the highly distinguished and famous graduate degree programs amongst the students. It offers them with such useful courses that bring them closer to the market, banking sectors and multinational companies. It is a four years of regular graduate program that made the students as Bachelor in banking and finance. The total number of credit hours offered in the program is 135 that prominently include the projects, research work criteria and assignment work for the students that are normally assigned by the teachers. The final outcome is also calculated in the form of CGPA that allows the students to attain up till 2.50 and those students who acquire less than 2.50 they will not be allowed to continue with the further semester studies and have to certainly repeat the examination stage until he or she doesn’t get passed.
Importance Of BS Banking And Finance:
- The degree of BS banking and finance imparts the students to get the managerial skills.
- Moreover, by getting this degree students can also learn important skills regarding the banking and financial sectors.
- Secondly, this degree also includes the managerial skills and because of this skills, students can work effectively and incredible regarding the improvement of banking areas.
- Thirdly, BS banking and finance degree prepare all the students for the successful and mind blowing career in the field of banking management.
- By getting this degree, students can easily cover different topics about the international banking. Lastly, BS banking and finance also includes managerial skills that would be very helpful for the students.
- In additionally, students can also learn different skills such as fund managing, advising regarding the financial matters and regulating the financial firms.
Now those students who want to get this degree they should know about the eligibility criteria of BS banking and finance. The duration of BS banking and finance is 4 years.
BS Money Banking And Finance Career Option
There are wide varieties of profession options that opened their gateway for the BS in banking and finance students.
- Marketing Companies
- Banks Sectors
- Educational Centers
- Export and Import Companies
- Business Institutions
- Multinational Organizations
BS IN BANKING AND FINANCE JOB TYPES:
When a person applied for the job after doing BS in banking and finance then wide spread job types get listed in his selected job.
- Teacher or Lecturer
- Bank Account Holder
- Finance Consultant
- Marketing Advisor
- Finance Manager in Banks
- Import Managing Holder
- Administrator Head
- Production Manager
- Developmental Advisor
BS Money Banking And Finance Major Subjects
Following are some of the major subjects involved in the category of bachelor in banking and finance:
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- English 1
- Office Automation
- Corporate and Business Law
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Communication English
- Business Math’s
- Principles of Marketing
- Current Affairs
- Business Economics
COURSES OFFERED BY OTHER UNIVERSITIES:
There are wide varieties of courses that are excessively offered to the students of bachelor in banking and finance. Some of them are as stated below:
- Advanced Office Automation
- Audit and Assurance
- English Public Speaking
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Statistics and Inferences
- Corporate Reporting
- Business Analysis
- Business Taxation
- Advanced Business Mathematics
- Pakistan and Islamic Studies
- Corporate Law and Secretarial
- Advanced Financial Management
- Integrated Accounting Information
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Advanced Mathematical and Modula Designing
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Social Advocacy
- Management Information System
- Marketing Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Financial accounting
- Islamic Economic
- Strategic Financial Management
- Management Accounting and Business
- Information and IT System
- Final Projects
BS Money Banking And Finance Admission Requirements
Some of the notable facts and figures for holding the admission criteria are as follows:
- All the students who have finished their 12 years of education can get admission for the bachelor in accounting and finance.
- The students must have acquired maximum 60% marks in the matriculation and intermediate level.
- The A-level students must get maximum 60% marks in any three major subjects.
- The foreign students are needed to submit the approval certificate for education from the Ministry of Education.
- The final students list will be shortlisted through the merit list that will be prepared by the university management.
On the whole after reading this article about BS Money Banking And Finance In Pakistan Career, Subjects, Jobs you will certainly discover this course as vital and significant for your future because it offers several and abundant jobs for you. All those students who are free from the intermediate should not wait any more and apply now because it is the question about your future and successful life.