LLM is famously known as Master of Legal Education. This program is associated with the law and legal areas. This is a post degree program that brings the students get more knowledge about the law in just four years of program. One of the most prominent and noticeable law by the students involves Taxation law that occupies the MLT that stands for Mater in Law of Taxation. There are wide range of programs that have been covered in the LLM such as legal rights, technology law, property matters, insurance cases, commercial law and maritime law. However, after completing the LLM the program demands for the training for maximum two years for continuing with the additional studies. The actual number of credit hours in LLM is 130 that allow the students to go for the selection of assignments, research work, projects and self study. This program is also calculated in the form of CGPA that is just similar to other programs and demands that than CGPA should not be less than 2.50.
The career options for the LLM are as follows:
District and Session Judges
EMPLOYMENT AREAS FOR THE GRADUATES OF LLM:
Sales Tax and Excise Departments
Some of the major subjects of LLM are as follows:
- Legal Methods
- Political Science
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Litigation Advocacy
COURSES OFFERED BY OTHER UNIVERSITIES FOR LLM:
Many law universities also offer wide varieties of other additional courses as well. Some of them are as follows:
- Law of Trots
- Company Law
- Criminal Law
- Tenancy Law
- Constitutional History
- Public International Law
- Companies Ordinance
- Constitutional Law
- Comparative Jurisprudence
- Law of Transfer of Property
- Commercial Law
- Criminal Law
- International Economic Law
- Muslim Personal Law
- Islamic Law
- Law of Evidence
- Law of International Constitutions
- Law of trot
- Land Revenue Act
- Legal History of Indo-Pakistan Sub-Continent.
- For getting admission into the LLM programs the student must have attained maximum 60% marks in bachelor and intermediate courses and should have even accompanies maximum 2.50 or more CGPA in the bachelor program.
- The whole educational record of the students including the matriculation, intermediate and bachelor will carry 30% marks in the final selection.
- The students will also be facing the process of written test that will comprise 50% marks in the final merit list.
- In addition the interview that is the final stage will also occupies 20% marks in the selection.
- The final result will be hold down in the form of merit list and this list will be the utmost final decision of the educational center that cannot be changed and cancelled at any cost.
On the whole after the details discussion on the Master of Law it is fully revealed that this program can appears to be excessively vital for such students who wish to work for the rights of the disable people through the procedure of law. This program offers wide substances of job chances and employment to those students to get aside from the university after getting the degree. So if you are interested in enriching your future with such beneficial degree than just go ahead and submit your forum now.