Bachelor of Design is also known as B.D. It is the field that is almost similar to the interior designing. Firstly, we would like to explain the concept of design. Basically, design is defined as the process of creating a unique plan in the highly skilled and incredible manner. Bachelor of Design is an undergraduate program in the field of design that is why the complete Bachelor Of Design BD In Pakistan Jobs, Courses, Career information will be discuss here. We would like to mention that designing is the vast and extensive field and it includes different mediums like interior of infrastructure, designing websites, arrange fashion shows, workshops and exhibitions. The duration of Bachelor of Design is 4 years. Now we would like to discuss the important benefits of studying Bachelor of Design. The main benefits are as follows:
- Firstly, this degree offers complete and successful professional future.
- Secondly, this degree provides maximum jobs for the students.
- Lastly, this is very profitable degree and people can earn maximum amount of money.
Bachelor Of Design Career Option
As we know that designing is considered to be the important requirement in today’s busy and competitive world. It is important that students should know about the employment areas of Bachelor of Design. The main employment areas are as follows:
- Fashion Media.
- Departmental stores.
Now we would like to mention the job types of Bachelor of Design. The main and most successful job types are as follows:
- Costume Designer.
- Design Managers.
- Professional Entrepreneurs.
- Fashion Designers.
- Fashion Stylists.
- Textile designers.
- Website Designer.
- Graphic designer.
Bachelor Of Design Major Subjects
Before studying this degree, it is important that student should know about the main courses of Bachelor of Design. The main courses are as follows:
- Basic designing.
- Art history.
The important and main specialization areas of Bachelor of Design are as follows:
- Architecture Design.
- Ceramic Design.
- Fashion Design.
- Gaming Design.
- Graphic Design.
- Interior Design.
- Leather Design.
- Textile Design.
- Multimedia Design.
Bachelor Of Design Admission Requirements
The important requirements of Bachelor Of Design are as follows:
- Firstly, student should pass intermediate from any reputable educational board.
- Secondly, students should get at least 45 to 55 percent marks in their intermediate exams.
- Thirdly, some colleges or universities also arrange entrance test for Bachelor of Design.