In Pakistan, the most popular and well known field is the engineering. There are many sub-fields are included in this popular sector such as electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and many more. These days, chemical engineering is getting very popular among students so that is why the complete information about the Chemical Engineering In Pakistan Subjects, Scope, Courses, Career, Jobs is discussed here on this page. B.SC chemical engineering is considered to be the first step in the sector of chemicals. Basically, chemical engineering is considered to be the branch of engineering which includes the maintenance of chemical plants. This program is applied in the production of the wide variety of different products like organic industrial chemicals, inorganic industrial chemicals, agrochemicals, detergents, explosives etc. A person who is working in this field is known as Chemical Engineer. The main objectives of studying B.SC chemical engineering are as follows:
- The most important and significant objective of studying B.SC chemical engineering is that this program develops the teamwork and communication skills.
- By studying this program, students would be able to study all important factor of chemical manufacturing.
- Thirdly, by studying this program students can develop different innovative products and various techniques which are considered to be affordable.
Chemical Engineering Career Option
The careers options in the field of B.SC Chemical Engineering are varied and wide variety of job opportunities are available in Pakistan. Students can get jobs in different areas like teaching, research, processing etc. Every student wants to know that what the employment areas in B.SC Chemical Engineering are. The main and popular employment areas are as follows:
- Chemical Plants.
- Pharmaceuticals firms.
- Petrochemical plants.
- Electronic Industry.
- Clothing Industry.
- Mineral Based Industry.
- Petroleum Industries.
- Aircraft Industries.
There are many types of jobs are available for the students of B.SC Chemical Engineering. The main and most demanding job types are as follows:
- Senior Supervisor.
- Professional Technical Specialist.
- Professional Project Manager.
- Senior Project Engineer.
- Senior Quality Manager.
- Senior Engineer.
- Senior Product Development Engineer.
Chemical Engineering Major Subjects
For studying B.SC chemical engineering, it is important that students should know the major and compulsory courses of B.SC Chemical Engineering. The main courses are as follows:
- Introduction of Organic Chemistry.
- Digital Electronics.
- Introduction of Inorganic Chemistry.
- Polymer Technology.
- Introduction of Microelectronics Processing.
The major specialized fields of B.SC Chemical Engineering are as follows:
- Process Control.
- Process Engineering.
- Electronic Materials.
Chemical Engineering Admission Requirements
Now we would like to mention the requirements of B.SC Chemical Engineering.
- For becoming the chemical engineer, student should get the graduate degree in the field of chemical engineering. On the other hand, students can also pass 3 years diploma course after the matriculation exams.
- The basic and complete eligibility criteria for the B.Tech are the intermediate examination with the major subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry and physics.