ACCA In Pakistan Career, Scope, Salary, Courses, Subjects as If we talk about popular and most demanding banking programs in Pakistan then we should mention the name of ACCA. In Pakistan, ACCA is getting very popular and demanding. Almost every Pakistani student wants to get the degree of ACCA. But we would like to mention that ACCA is not an easy and simple program for studying. After getting the degree of ACCA, student can easily get a job in different banking fields and companies. ACCA is one of that degree programs that is of great demand these days. For the information of the readers, if a student is interested to do ACCA then he or she first has to do CAT. The duration of CAT program is 2 years and right after the completion of CAT, he or she is eligible for the ACCA program. The duration of ACCA program is 4 years. It is totally and completely up to the student if he is willing to complete this degree in less than 4 years. It is not necessary that you have to go to university and attend classes to complete this degree program. A student can get done with this degree program by sitting at home. Only thing that you will be doing is to attend online lectures. Try to understand the concepts thoroughly and completely and you are all set and ready to have this degree program right in your hands. Experts are also of this notion and belief that though ACCA is quite and rather tough but one you will manage to clear it then success and bright future is right there in front of your eyes.
ACCA Major Subjects and Courses
Now the question is that what are the major subjects are required for studying ACCA. ACCA degree program includes following major subjects:
- Principles of accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Financial accounting
- Financial management
- Tax accounting
- Fundamentals of financial management
- Advance financial management.
- Cost Accounting.
- Advance business analysis.
- Advance auditing.
- Micro Finance.
- Advance Micro Finance.
ACCA Admission Requirements
If you want to be the part of this ACCA degree program then following are the ACCA Admission requirements:
- If you want to take admission in ACCA then you must score maximum score in CAT examination
- You have to pass out all the courses of CAT, only then you will be eligible for this degree program
- Make sure that you are left out with no pending course of CAT
- This is a Bachelors level accounting program that is somewhere considred as masters program so you have to done intermediate with accounting like I. Com or A levels with accounting as major subject
- students can also apply for this program after B. Com or BBA becuase before ACCA you should have to done CAT even after inter or bachelors
ACCA Career Option
It is extremely important for person to know the main and important job types after completing ACCA. If you are done with your ACCA degree program then you will be having following job types and options for your future:
- Teacher of ACCA
- Senior Accountant
- Chartered accountant
- Financial consultant
- Financial counselor
- Account manager
- Account executive
- Finance executive
ACCA Fee Structure In Pakistan
The fee structure for ACCA in Pakistan varies from which institute or university you are going to do your ACCA. First of all you have to meet the institute’s initial registration and semester/ session fee along with tuition fee. The following fee structure is a general fee structure of ACCA in Pakistan while the exact fees will be intimated at the official website of an institute you want to take admission in…
- Registration Fee (at once) Rs. 3,000/-
- Semester Fee Per Session: Rs. 15, 00/-
- Tuition Fees of an institute Costs Rs. 2, 00000/- (payable in three equal installments according to the criteria set by the authority of that institute)
- Skills Module: there are three skills module papers which total fees costs Rs. 1, 00,000/- (divided in three installments for each paper)
- Professional Levels: Professional level is based on three papers and a candidate have to submit each professional level exams fee and the total fees for three levels costs overall almost Rs. 1, 20, 000/-
- Above all a student have to pay UK based charges to get a UK signed degree and that fees costs over all in British pounds £350 which is 45500/- in Pakistani rupees.
So you are informed that the overall expense or fees for ACCA in Pakistan costs Rs. 4 to 5 lakh in which your books, fares, monthly miscellaneous expenses are excluded. You can now make an idea about overall custodies for doing ACCA in Pakistan will costs.
ACCA Scope and Salary
ACCA will surely make you to have successful and bright future ahead. Though it is not that much easy but whoever completes it will be able to reach to the sky limits. You will be on cloud 9 if you are going to clear this ACCA degree program. Amount of salary of ACCA in Pakistan can not be measure to a fixed figure because it depends upon the expertise and experience of an ACCA person. But according to an average package it minimum start from 30, 000 plus and it can touch the figure of 1 k or plus.
If you are thinking seriously to have this as your career line then make yourself registered as soon as possible by first seeing this ACCA In Pakistan Career, Scope, Salary, Courses, Subjects list. Make a plunge into this ACCA world and earn handsome amount of income. There is a dire and extreme need of accountants in our country so one having this degree will automatically be in great demand.