Here we have arranged the list of Genetic Engineering Universities In Pakistan, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi, Genetic engineering is one of the most emerging field in Pakistan which is being offered by only few institutes. Genetic engineering is also known as the genetic modification which is concerned with genome by using biotechnology. In this course, students are taught how to transfer genome, genetic makeup and other DNA or organism related staff. It is the branch of Bio technology and students have option to do specialization in plants, animal and human beings. This field is also concerned with the medicine and research too. Those candidates, who have done their intermediate can take admission in genetic engineering in Pakistan.
As this is the newest field, therefore only few institutes are offering this program. Here we have arranged the list of government and private universities which are offering genetic engineering in Pakistan especially in Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi. please Scroll down and check the list of Genetic Engineering Universities in Pakistan.
Genetic Engineering Universities In Pakistan
Genetic Engineering Universities In Lahore:
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Punjab, Lahore
- Biotechnology Laboratory Department of Botany GCU Lahore
- School of Biological Sciences, PU Lahore
- Centre for Excellence in Molecular Biology, University of Punjab, Lahore
- Biotechnology and Food Research Center, PCSIR Laboratories, Lahore
Genetic Engineering Universities in Islamabad:
- Agriculture Biotechnology Institute NARC, Islamabad
- Department of Biological Sciences, QAU, Islamabad
- Biomedical & Genetic Engineering Division, Dr. A. Q. Khan Research Laboratories Islamabad
- Department of Biochemistry University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi
Genetic Engineering Universities in Karachi:
- Punjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research University of Karachi
- Plant Tissue Culture Lab, H.E.J Institute Research Institute of Chemistry, Karachi
- A. Q. Khan Institute of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering, Karachi
- Department of Biotechnology, University of Karachi
- Center for Molecular Genetics University of Karachi
These are the private and government universities in Pakistan which are offering Genetic engineering. There are many other institutes are also present in other cities of Pakistan which offers this course. Genetic Engineering has good scope in Pakistan but due to lake of facilities in government sectors, only few universities are offering this course. Those students who have pass their intermediate are allow to take admission in BSC genetic engineering program in this institute. It is bachelor degree which is equal to the 2 year of education. Some universities also offers four year BSC genetic engineering program. Students can also do masters in genetic engineering. After completing this course, students have to do 1 year house job otherwise they will not get certificate.