Are you searching for private medical universities in Lahore Pakistan? You are informed that you have explored the accurate page for it as this page will provide you a list of Private medical universities Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. You just need to read this entire article with full attention and at the last of this page you will be absolutely able to get admission in Private medical University in Lahore according to your own choice. All these Medical College and Universities are affiliated and recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC and also Higher Education Commission HEC. So, if you want to be a doctor in your future and looking and searching for private medical universities in Lahore Pakistan then we are providing you a list for private medical universities in Lahore.
Medical is a field that allows you to be a doctor in different disciplines as in MBBS (Bachelors of medicine and bachelor of surgery), BDS (Bachelors of Dental Surgery), DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), and DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicines). If you also want to get any one of these medical degrees then the following list of Private Medical College/ Universities in Lahore Pakistan allows you to get it accurately.
Private Medical Universities In Lahore Pakistan
Private medical universities in Lahore Pakistan
- University College of Medicine and Dentistry, UOL Lahore
- King Edward Medical University Lahore
- Lahore medical and Dental College, Lahore
- Continental Medical College, Lahore
- Shalamar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Avicenna Medical College, Lahore.
- Central Park medical & Dental College, Lahore
- Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore
- Azra Naheed Medical College, Lahore
- Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College, Lahore
- FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry, Lahore
- Akhter Saeed Medical and Dental College, Lahore
So these are all the “Private medical Universities in Lahore Pakistan”. All these private medical colleges are affiliated with the HEC and PMDC. You can get admission for MBBS, BDS, DPT, and DVM. These colleges or Universities grant admissions to only those candidates who meet the eligibilities and also qualify the MCAT (Medical Colleges Admission Test).