As we know that Shifa College of Medicine has been affiliated and linked with Bahria University, Islamabad. It is also accredited by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC). It is a private sector college that offers medical degree program to its students. This college comes with well-developed and advanced infrastructure. It gives best of the art facilities to its students. This college comes with new and advanced kind of integrated curriculum so that medical students can go side by side and walk with the current medical market. The mission of this Shifa College of Medicine is to make qualified and professional graduating physicians. It also offers and comes up with under graduate education and degree program in Nursing. This college has always emphasized and gives attention to the acquisition and attainment of knowledge. It tries to polish the skills and the vital attitudes of its students. These medical students are also given clinical exposure, the learn about the strategies of physical diagnosis. They are given ambulatory kind of care exposure. They are made to learn to make morning reports and how to carry out clinicopathologic conferences. So never miss to be the part of this well named and well reputed university to pursue your medical educational career. Here below of this passage I have discussed all the admissions details and criteria according to the officials as this will be more easier for you to choose the one of the best option for you in the following courses of admission that is mandatory for each and every student to take admission in Shifa College of Medicine.
Shifa College Of Medicine Admission Fee, Courses, Contact Information
Below is the list of courses which are offered by Shifa College of Medicine:
- Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- BSc Nursing (BScN)
- It has the department of Basic health sciences which offer its degree programs related to the fields of anatomy, physiology, bio chemistry and pathology, community and family medicine, forensic medicine
- It has the department of Clinical health sciences and this department comprises of the faculty of medicine and cardiology, dermatology and neurology, radiation oncology, opthalmology, pediatrics, urology, orthopdics, neuro surgery, diagnostic radiology
Below are the admission instructions of this Shifa College of Medicine
- For the local candidates, you have to pass the entrance test of this college of medicine. This entrance test is taken by NTS all the time. This entrance test has the duration of 2 hours and only multiple choice questions come in this test.
- For the international students, they have to so submit their SAT-II scores and result. In any of the 2 science subjects, their score should be 650 and in the 3rd subject of science, their score should be 550.
- If your SAT score will be more than 2 years old then you have to appear for this test again.
Address of Shifa College of Medicine is:
|Contact Address:||Pitraus Bukhari Road, H-8/4, Islamabad. Pakistan.|
|Phone:||+92-51-8463636 / +92-51-8464173 / +92-51-8463759|