Army Medical college Rawalpindi admission entry test dates 2016 is all written here. Army Medical College is a military institutes in Pakistan that intake new generations for make them a skill full person mostly for the sake of joining the Pakistan Army. This time the AMC Rawalpindi is inviting application forms for granting admissions and will take an entry test from all the eligible candidates from all those candidates who want to take admission here in this college. So here in this page we are presenting you admission details as well as the entry test date 2016. Army Medical College Rawalpindi was established in 1977 by the Pak military. It was initially affiliated with Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad and it is now affiliated with National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad. Now, Army Medical College Rawalpindi admissions 2016 have been started now, check out the details from this admission and be the part of this Army Medical College Rawalpindi:
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission Entry Test Dates 2016
Eligibility Details to get admission in Army Medical College Rawalpindi:
- 70% marks in F.SC
- O level and A level have to submit an equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman.
- Minimum height for the females: 4 ft 8 inches,
- Minimum height for the males: 5 ft 4 inches,
- Weight of the candidates: as per the physical standards.
- Duration of MBSS: 5 years.
- Duration of BDS : 4 ½ years.
Other details about the admission in Army Medical College Rawalpindi:
- Admissions starting date: 17 Nov to 16 Dec
- Series-II starting time: March and End in April
- Series-III starting time: May and End in June
- SAT-Basis starting time: May and End in Jul
Entry Test dates 2016 to get admission in Army Medical College Rawalpindi:
- Series-I(NET-1) starting time: 20 Dec to 31 Dec
- Series-II(NET-2) starting time: March-April
- Series-III(NET-3) starting time: June to July
Army Medical College admissions have been opened for:
Admissions open in Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. Ophthalmology, Pharmacology, Therapeutics, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Dental Materials
Total Seats for Males & Females:
- Males: 100 Seats
- Candidates getting admission through NUST : 50 Seats
- 2 seats: Cadets apply through Pakistan Army
- 25 seats: Both Male/ Female
So, this was all about the Army Medical College Rawalpindi Admission Entry Test Dates 2016. It is time to get in hand the application forms and fill it up. Also start preparing for the test if you want to get admitted in this Army Medical College Rawalpindi. If you have any question in your mind related to the admission details, entry test details, fees details, seat details then feel free to contact with us. You can also visit this site of this medical college and get in hand all the details of this entry test 2016 that will be taking by Army Medical College Rawalpindi. It is time to start preparing for the medical entry tests 2016.