University Of Engineering And Technology UET Lahore Admissions, Contact, Fee Structure for all the engineering programs is listed here on this page as UET is known as the most famous and well reputed universities in Pakistan. This university is known with the name of University of Engineering and Technology. This university is considered to be one of the oldest and yet well established universities. It has been situated in the Punjab city, Lahore. It offers the programs in bachelor, master’s and doctoral degrees belonging to the categories of management, engineering and sciences. This university belongs to the Governor of Punjab who is the Chancellor of University of Engineering and Technology. But the entire functions and services are carried out by the Vice Chancellor who is also the Executive Head of UET. This university offers six different programs that have been divided into 23 departments of business, engineering, technology, sciences and so many others. University of Engineering and Technology is counted as one of the 281st universities all over the world. This university provides with excellent staff and teaching members that work hard for improving the educational magnitude of the students.
UET was established in 1921 in Mughalpura with the educational center entitled as Mughalpura Technical College. In 1923 Governor of Punjab Edward Maclagen put forward the foundation of UET. In 1923 Punjab University get linked with University of Engineering and Technology for commencing the bachelor degree programs. In 1954 UET introduced Mining Engineering in its campus whereas Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Gas Engineering and Architecture Engineering were set up in the education center in 1960. In 1970 the PhDs program were also highlighted in the university as a degree curse. Higher Education Commission has ranked this university as the 4th best university in Pakistan. The main aim and motive of this university is to stand out the top excellent and fines engineers from the university by holding a degree in their hands. They serve their students with excellent educational facilities and environment. Every year they carry out the ECAT entry test for their universities that enrolled million of students from all over Pakistan. Every year in the month of September the entry test is conducted for the students. Each year this university held down the degree of engineering to hundreds of students who further make their future successful in the field of engineering
UET Lahore Courses
UET Lahore Admission Instructions
- All the students who have studies chemistry, physics and mathematics in matriculation or importantly in intermediate level can apply for the admission in University of Engineering and Technology programs.
- All the students are required to pass out with maximum 60% marks in the major subjects of matriculation and intermediate.
- Furthermore, the gateway of University of Engineering and Technology is also opened for the A level students who must score maximum 60% marks in all the major subjects for getting the admission.
- In addition, the university will also conduct an entry test known as ECAT that will also includes the half percentage score in the final students’ selection.
- All the students will be chosen through the formation of merit list that will be intended by the university members and staff.
On the whole this university is not just known for offering the engineering programs but the bachelor programs are also getting increasingly known by the students. All the students who want to know more facts on the subject of the admission and university overview they are just needed to get through the website www.uet.edu.pk. This website will make them introduce to the list of all the offered programs by the university. So just apply now and get yourself enriched with the degree of this famous and distinguished university.
UET Lahore Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Grand Turk Road, Lahore|