Here we will discuss the introduction, history and admission criteria of Federal Medical And Dental College FMDC Islamabad Admissions, Address, Fee Structure. Firstly, we would like to discuss the introduction of this medical and dental college. Federal Medical and Dental College is considered to be reputable and private institute in Pakistan for medical and dental field. In a short time period, this institute has made a remarkable progress. The main campus or headquarter of this institute is located in Islamabad. Federal Medical and Dental College is also known as FMC. This institute offers courses in mental and dental sciences, social sciences, engineering sciences etc. We would like to mention that the international linkages of this institute has set up a benchmark. In this way, FMDC would be able to get positive reputation. Moreover, this institute has partnership with top class universities of UK and Italy. The main and important departments of Federal Medical and Dental College are basic science department and clinical science department.
If we talk about the basic science department of FMDC then it includes the courses of anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, forensic medicine, community medicine. On the other hand, clinical sciences department of FMDC offers the courses of medicine, surgery, pediatric, ENT, radiology etc. Apart from these courses, we would like to mention that this institute provides best educational facilities to the students. Highly educated and professional staff is hired for providing education to the students. Now the question is that what is the learning environment of this institute? Well, FMDC provides best learning environment to the students. In this way, students would be able to learn and study in a learning and relaxing environment. Apart from educational facilities, this institute also offers sports and other facilities for the students.
FMDC Islamabad Courses
FMDC Islamabad Admission Instructions
After discussing the introduction of this FMDC, now we would like to discuss the admission requirements of this college. Firstly, it is important that students should read out the admission procedure of this college.
- Firstly, candidate should submit his application form along with the complete academic record.
- The academic record of the candidate should be complete. Incomplete academic records will not be entertained.
- Now the question is that who can apply? Well, those students who have passed their intermediate exams along with 60 percent marks should apply into this college.
- Lastly for our readers we want to mention that the total number of seats in this college for MBBS is 100 and 50 seats for BDS.
Now we would like to discuss the eligibility criteria for applying into this college? The important points for the eligibility condition of this college are as follows:
- Firstly, student should have at least 60 percent marks in his intermediate exams.
- It is important that applicant should study the combination of biology, physics and chemistry subjects in his intermediate exams.
- Moreover, we would like to mention that the admissions are open for the students in Pakistan and also foreign students are also eligible.
- It is important that students should know the weightage of all the important components of the admission process of this college. Matric examination holds 10 percent weightage, FSC exams holds 40 percent weightage, entrance test holds 37 percent weightage and interview holds 12 percent weightage.
On the whole after discussing the important details, introduction and Federal Medical And Dental College FMDC Islamabad Admissions, Address, Fee Structure it is easy to conclude that if you want to get an admission in this medical college then it is important that you should collect information about the admission requirements. Without collecting the information or having 60 percent marks it would not possible for a student to get admission in this reputable college
FMDC Islamabad Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Main Murree Road, Bharakahu Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Phone:||+92 51 2807201-3|