Dow University Of Health Sciences DUHS admission, contact, course, fee structure complete information is already discussed here on this page as Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi is a well established and distinguished name in the list of universities. This university was founded on 27th December, 2003. It is a private educational center that provides the co educational services to the students. This university has been placed in the famous city of Pakistan, Karachi. The university is run under the supervision of Dr.Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan. The university has been certified with the standard of being the medical university by Higher Education Commission and UGS. Presently the Dow University of Health Sciences has been working in collaboration of two medical centers named as DUHS and Dow International Medical College. This university has been recently established as its first medical batch was commenced in April 2007 whereas the second batch was enrolled in November 2007. Furthermore, the university has also been lay down with the addition of “Ojha Institute of Chest Diseases” that deals with the patients of heart and chest ailments and even allows the students to enhance and glorifies their capabilities for future.
Dow University Of Health Sciences DUHS
In 2003 Sindh Medical College was also concluded as the part of Dow University of Health Sciences. It shares their facilities for the students, hostel services and even the teaching staff as well. But however, in 202 the Sindh Medical College was honored with the university status and soon it became the 3rd largest university of Karachi. The approval for the foundation of DUHS was passed in the Provincial Assembly that further gave the clearance for its establishment. In addition as regard the OJHA Institute of Chest Diseases is concerned it accompanies maximum 250 beds for the patients. Additionally, it has been revealed that in future the institution will also be bringing in the Institute of Basic Sciences, Institute of Medical Teaching, Institute of Postgraduate Studies, Institute of Physical Medical and Rehabilitation in their centers. The campus also involves the hostel and scholarship services as well for the experienced and well qualified students.
Dow University Of Health Sciences Courses
- Doctor of Pharmacy (DPT)
- Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery MBBS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Dow University Of Health Sciences Admission Instructions
- The Dow University of Health Sciences offers the Master in Business Administration for two years in both professional and executive methods.
- The MBBS has been widely served with the 5 years of education program that has been awarded by the Higher Education Commission.
- Furthermore, the Bachelor program in Dental Technology and Dental Hygiene is also facilitated with four years of regular course work.
- Moreover, there are abundant other medical programs that take hold with the four years of consistent work and study including the Bachelor in Surgical Technology, Bachelor in Perfusion Sciences and Bachelor in respiratory and Critical Care Technology.
- Likewise the MBA the University also deals with the Bachelor program in Business Administration for four years.
- One of the longest courses offered by the university stands out to be Pharm.D that last for maximum five years.
- In addition, the admission criteria also demands for the 60% marks percentage in the FSC level in biology, chemistry and physics.
- The university will also carry out an entry test that will conclude the marks in the final selection.
- The final students will be short listed through the creation of merit list that will be the lasting and unchangeable decision by the board members and chancellor.
On the whole if the students of Karachi or any other hook and corner of Pakistan have the utmost wish to get educated in the Dow University of Health Sciences then just don’t wait anymore and get in touch with the website now and we are sure that this university will never let your hopes down with their superior services.
Dow University Of Health Sciences DUHS Fee Structure
|For Pakistani Nationals||For Foreign Nationals|
|Application Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25,000|
|US $ 1250|
|Fees Per Semester||Rs. 70,000||US $ 4,000|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 4,000|
|Dissertation Processing Fees||Rs. 50,000|
(payable immediately aftersubmission of the final proposal)
|US $ 650|
(payable immediately after
submission of the final proposal)
Note: Repeaters of a course will have to pay the full fees of that course. So you can CLICK HERE for latest fee structure or you can call at the number below or you can also visit the admin office.
Dow University Of Health Sciences DUHS Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Baba-E-Urdu Road Karachi 74200- Pakistan|