Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore Admissions, Fee, Contact Number and other details for all those students who are looking forward to take admission in it. Quaid-e-Azam Law College is frequently recognized with QLC. This college is known for its enhanced law education for the students. It was founded in 1987 as the private educational institution in Pakistan. This university has been affiliated with the University of Punjab that is also named amongst the famous and biggest universities of Asia. This college has been placed in Model Town in Lahore. As many law colleges has been so far opened in Pakistan and on the other hand many universities and colleges have been widely involved in serving the students with the law courses but in all such institutions Quaid-e-Azam Law College is just the single educational center that has been fully filled with all the superior courses and field work related to the profession of law. The university has even opened its campuses in many other cities of Pakistan that includes Okara and Sargodha. Every single campus involves the top excellent services and amenities for the students.
Moreover, Quaid-e-Azam Law College also serves with the hostel facility for the students who are travelling from every hook and corner of the country for getting education from this college. In addition, the scholarship has also been carried out for such students who are well educated and skilled in their education division and this factor surely helps the students in adding additional devotion towards the studies and also boosts their capability and interest level. The campus has been overflowed with experienced and qualified teaching faculty that enriches the students with the law studies. The main mission of the college is to provide the excellent and supreme law education to the students so that they can make their own successful individual name in the field of law. Some of the teachers and professors have even stayed connected with the bar associations and law sector as well. Additionally, campus also includes mosque, cafeteria, computer labs, hostels and small shops for the students.
Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore Courses
Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore Admission Instructions
- All the students who wished to get admission in the bachelor program of law in the university they must have to pass their intermediate and matriculation level with at least 60% marks.
- The A level students are also required to get them pass through the minimum 60% marks or B-grade in all the major subjects.
- The students will also be carried out through the entry test that will conduct by the university and its 20% marks will be calculated in the final result.
- The students who are coming all over from overseas countries they must have to get them approved through the certificate by Ministry of Education and has to be submitted along with the admission forum.
- The final selection will be bringing into the notice from beginning to the end through the merit lists that will an unchangeable judgment by the college faculty and head.
On the whole after the brief discussion it has concluded that the students who desire to get admission in the Quaid-e-Azam Law College they must have to stay in touch with the website because it will dish them with detailed facts regarding the admission dates and venue. Moreover, the arrival of new session’s admissions will also be declared all through the website. So just get switched with the computer screen and start applying now.
Get Admissions Now
Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore Contact Info
|Contact Address:||10-G, Model Town , lahore.|