Lahore School Of Economics LSE Admissions, Fee Structure, Contact Number and other details as this college is counted amongst the top excellent and recognized educational institutional in Pakistan. This university was established in 1993 and in 1997 through the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab this university started getting the acclamation of being the university holder of Government of Punjab. This university has been located in the City of Colleges in Lahore. According to the Higher Education Commission this university has been ranked in the list of 5th number for being the best and distinguished business educational center for the students. Lahore School of Economics is said to be the university that even holds down the international standards as well. LSE has been categorized into two campuses as one is the main campus and second is the city campus. The main campus has been situated in DHA Phase VI on Main Boulevard at Burki Road whereas the City Campus has been placed in Gulberg nearer to the Central Liberty Market.
For the last 19 years Lahore School of Economics has been widely engaged in serving the students with excellent and superior educational facilities that allows them to gain together the universal education for increasing their knowledge capability. It has been so far discovered that after the students and degree holders of LUMS the students of LSE are highly appreciable and considerable for the job opportunities. The campus has been facilitated with all the equitable services and amenities that are demanded by every student. It has well managed computer labs, science labs, auditorium, cafeteria, sports centers and swimming pool as well. The scholarship is also awarded to the students for making them passionate for further studies. For knowing more facts and figures about the university and queries in view of the fees and courses services you can directly get in touch with the managing head Ms. Mahjabeen Syed of Lahore School of Economics through the email, contact number and campus address.
Lahore School Of Economics LSE Courses
M.PHILL In Business Administration
Lahore School Of Economics LSE Admission Instructions
Those students who are applying for the bachelor level programs they can just get the chance of applying once because the LSE opens their bachelor admissions and even the masters admissions just once a year. Some of the major terms and conditions for the admission criteria are as follows:
- For taking the admission in the bachelor program the student must have to obtain 595 marks in the Punjab board at the matriculation level and the Federal board students must get 735 marks whereas in intermediate the 660 marks is the restricted limit for both Punjab and Federal board students. The O and A level students must have to pass through the 6 subjects for getting admission. Those students who have hold down their intermediate and matriculation privately they are ineligible for the admission.
- For applying in the MBA Executive the student must have to attain the 14 years of education with the degree of BSC or BA with at least 2.50 CGPA at the bachelor level.
- Moreover, the students are also required to intake the interview by the university that will also add together their marks in the final selection.
- Lahore School of Economics just opens the gateway of admissions for the master programs just in the month of September.
- All the students will be informed about their selection through email, cell phone or by posting the university selection letter at home.
All the students who wish to get the degree from the famous institution of Pakistan they should immediately get in touch with the website because the university can proclaim about the admissions at any instant moment.
Lahore School Of Economics LSE Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI DHA, Burki Road, Lahore|