Queen Mary College Lahore Admissions, Fee Structure, Contact Number because When we mention the name of some of the top famous and well known colleges of girls then we always mention out the name of Queen Mary College. This college has been not just the oldest college in Pakistan but it has even gained huge recognition for its educational system as well. This college was build on 10th December, 1908 as the name of Victoria May Girls High School. At that time there was the rule of British. Almost all the teaching staff at that time period was based upon English women. Afterwards, on 17thNovember, 1911 this college was enriched with the status of Queen Mar College as the tribute to Queen of King George V. In just minimum time phase, this college achieved huge success and reputation and made its special place in the educational world.
When Queen Mary College was build in 1908 there were just 11 students and now it is covering the space of approximate 7,000 students with the maximum coverage of 244 staff members. It is one of such institutions that is not just imparting the education for the college students but is even offering the education to the students starting from grade 1 and reaches at the height of post graduate level. There are four sections of college and each section is controlled by some head that supervise the responsibilities of the section. These four sections have been named as junior, senior, college and postgraduate. The principle duty has been performed by Chief Administrator. The college has been covered by all the services and facilities that have to be switched into any college. The teaching staff members are cooperative and competent greatly for helping the students in the time of their complicated periods. Every year millions of students get awarded with the degrees and certificates for making their future brighter and successful.
LIST OF QUEEN MARY COLLEGE DEPARTMENTS:
Some of the main departments of Queen Mary College are:
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Mass. Communication
- Electronic Media
- Print Media
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Statistics
Queen Mary College Lahore Courses
Queen Mary College Lahore Admission Instructions
- Before getting into the admission procedure, all the students should make sure that they stand well on the admission terms and conditions. Following are some of the most common rules for admission.
- All the students who are applying for the admission in Queen Mary College they are required to submit all their matriculation details for getting admission in intermediate. If they are applying for bachelor programs then hey must attach heir intermediate certification as well.
- For getting admission in intermediate the students must have passed through the matriculation studies with maximum 60% marks percentage.
- If the student is applying for bachelor admission then she must have attain 60% marks in intermediate studies.
- All the students will be selected on the basis of the merit list that will be the final decision of the college management.
- In addition, all the interviews and admission test for the graduate and post graduate courses will be taken from the college itself.
- In case of incomplete forum the application will be cancelled at that instant moment.
- Students can get the forums and prospectus from the college center.
Queen Mary College Lahore Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Queen Mary College 2-Durrand Road Garhi Shahu, Lahore|
|Phone:||+92-042-36278789, 36362942, 36|