Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design Lahore Campus, Admissions, Fee, Contact as this college was founded in 1995. It is considered to be single institute in the field of fashion designing. During the period of 90s, the federal government realize for establishing the fashion institute in Pakistan. So with the joined hands of Ministry of Commerce and Trade development of Pakistan the foundation of this institute laid down. According to survey that Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design truly meets the standards of international fashion designing education. Today, this institute is considered to be the best organization along with four schools of fashion designing. This fashion designing institute is almost stretched over the area of 29000 square yards. In 2008, this institute got the name of Pakistani Institute of Fashion and Design. Moreover, in 2010 it also got the degree. Furthermore, this institute also affiliated with the renowned French fashion school named as “L’Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne”. Now we would like to mention schools that are working in this institute. The names of schools are as follows:
- Pakistan School of Fashion Design.
- Pakistan School of fashion marketing and promotions.
- Pakistan School of textile design.
- Pakistan school of products and accessories.
The chancellor of this renowned institute is the Pakistan president and vice-chancellor of this institute is the Professor Hina Tayyaba. Now we would like to discuss the campus. The campus is considered to be highly equipped with the basic requirements of different disciplines. There are many facilities are available for the students. The main facilities are as follows:
- Footwear lab and studio.
- Furniture lab and studio.
- Knitting lab.
- Weaving lab.
- Computer lab.
- Production lab.
- Sewing and embroidery lab.
- Jewellery lab.
- Fashion marketing lab.
- Fashion design studio.
- Textile design studio.
- Dyeing lab.
Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design Lahore Admission Instructions
Now we would like to discuss the admission procedure for getting admission in this renowned fashion designing institute. Firstly, we would like to mention that the admissions are completely based on merit. Seats are completely allotted to the particular provinces according to quote system. Now we would like to mention important points regarding the admission criteria:
- All students should apply only once in a year in the month of June.
- Those students who passed their intermediate in F.A/F.SC they should get at least 50 percent marks in their intermediate exams.
- Secondly, students can get the admission forms from the institute with the payment of Rs: 850 or if they want to get by post then the amount is Rs:1000.
- Moreover, students can also download the admission forms from the official website.
- The last point is that students should appear in the aptitude test followed by interview for getting admission.
- Now we would like to mention the seat allocation. The percentage of Punjab for the seat allocation is 50 percent, Sindh has 20 percent, Khbyer Pakhtoonkhwa has 10 percent and Balochistan has 7 percent.
These are considered to be important details for getting admission into the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design. For getting further details or if any student wants to get admission in this reputable university, he/she should contact through the below mentioned address, phone number and fax number.
Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design Lahore Contact Info
|Contact Address:||51-J3 Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.|