Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore campus, admissions, fee, contact info are all written here. This is shortly called as PIFD which was founded in 1995 to be the single institute in the field of fashion designing. During the period of 90s, the federal government realize for establishing the fashion institute in Pakistan. So with the joined hands of Ministry of Commerce and Trade development of Pakistan the foundation of this institute laid down. According to a general survey this institute is truly meets the standardized educational requirements of international fashion designing in Pakistan. Since the time of its establishment this institute has gained the degree awarding college as well as it has also spread its four more schools as its branches where it depart different educations in the fields of fashion and designing. Moreover its degree is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and it has also gained the full membership of the association of CUMULUS. So if you want to pursue your career in fashion and designing and want to be in demand then here we suggest you to read this page and choose this institute as a gear towards this most competitive field of future and the current modern era.
Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design
Now we would like to mention schools that are working in this institute. The names of schools are as follows:
- Pakistan School of Fashion Design.
- Pakistan School of fashion marketing and promotions.
- Pakistan School of textile design.
- Pakistan school of products and accessories.
PIFD Major Courses
- Footwear lab and studio.
- Furniture lab and studio.
- Knitting lab.
- Weaving lab.
- Computer lab.
- Production lab.
- Sewing and embroidery lab.
- Jewellery lab.
- Fashion marketing lab.
- Fashion design studio.
- Textile design studio.
- Dyeing lab.
Actually these above written courses are a complete field which is studied under a proper channel. One who want a field has to choose any of these and they school will provide them all about that and for getting admission you should follow the following admission requirements.
PIFD Lahore Admission Instructions
Now we would like to discuss the admission procedure for getting admission in this renowned fashion designing institute. Firstly, we would like to mention that the admissions are completely based on merit. Seats are completely allotted to the particular provinces according to quote system. Now we would like to mention important points regarding the admission criteria:
- All students should apply only once in a year in the month of June.
- Those students who passed their intermediate in F.A/F.SC they should get at least 50 percent marks in their intermediate exams.
- Secondly, students can get the admission forms from the institute with the payment of Rs: 850 or if they want to get by post then the amount is Rs:1000.
- Moreover, students can also download the admission forms from the official website.
- The last point is that students should appear in the aptitude test followed by interview for getting admission.
- Now we would like to mention the seat allocation. The percentage of Punjab for the seat allocation is 50 percent, Sindh has 20 percent, Khbyer Pakhtoonkhwa has 10 percent and Balochistan has 7 percent.
These are considered to be important details for getting admission into the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore. For getting further details or if any student wants to get admission in this reputable university, he/she should contact through the below mentioned address, phone number and fax number.
PIFD Fee Structure
well the fee structure of Pakistan Institute of Fashion Design Lahore campus has not uploaded its fee structure online at its officials website. You can call at its contact number or you can visit the campus at its given address in the following table.
Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design Lahore Contact Info
|Contact Address:||51-J3 Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.|