Here we will discuss the detailed introduction and admission requirements of King Edward Medical University Lahore. We would like to mention that this medical college formerly known as King Edward Medical College or KEMC. It is one of the oldest medical college in Pakistan. It was founded in 1860. The type of King Edward Medical University is public. As a reader it is important that you should read out the brief introduction of King Edward Medical College University. It was established in 1860. The first academic building of this university was completed in 1883. On 21st December 1911, Lahore Medical College was renamed as King Edward Medical College. With the passage of time in 2005, it became King Edward Medical University. This medical university has so many departments such as anatomy, biochemistry, medicine departments, allied departments, surgery etc. Apart from departments, we would like to mention other important features of this medical university. Firstly, this medical university provides auxiliary services in the form of boys and girls hostels. Moreover, this university also provides computer labs and Wi Fi internet for the students. Apart from these services, King Edward Medical University offers degrees in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
King Edward Medical University Lahore
Moreover, King Edward Medical University also offers different societies for the students. The main societies offer by this university is Arts and photography society, student patients welfare society, literary society, debating society, sports society, dramatic society. We would like to mention that those students who join these societies compete at the national as well as international level. Moreover, the magazine of King Edward Medical University named as KEMCOL is maintained and organized by the students. The most important point we would like to mention that there is no student union is allowed in this medical university. The previous and present medical students of this university are known as Kemcolians. Moreover, King Edward Medical University has best and high qualified staff for the medial students. This university provides best and comfortable learning environment to the students.
King Edward Medical University Admission Instructions
After discussing the detailed introduction of King Edward Medical University, Lahore it is important that students should know about the admission requirements of this university. The most important points for getting admission in this medical university are as follows:
- The most important point for getting admission in this medical university is that you should keep in mind that the merit of this university is very high almost above 90 percent marks. It means that student should get at least 90 percent marks in his intermediate and entry test exams.
- The second important requirement is that student should study the combination of medical subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology for getting admission.
- Thirdly, student should pass entry test for getting admission in this university.
- Lastly, it is important that you should complete your admission form before submitting it. We would like to mention that incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Lastly, student should try other medical colleges for getting admission. The reason is that the total number of seats in King Edward Medical University Lahore is limited.
On the whole after discussing the important introduction and admission requirements of King Edward Medical University it is easy to conclude that if you get 90 percent marks in your intermediate medical exam and entry test and you want to get admission in the medical university which is best one then don’t waste your time and read out the above mentioned admission requirements for getting admission in King Edward Medical University. In the final conclusion, we can say that without any doubt this medical university is the most reputable university for your medical life.
King Edward Medical University Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Mayo Hospital Rd, Lahore 54000|
|Phone:||+92 42 99211145|