Lahore Medical and Dental College also famous as LMDC is a private medical college. it was established in 1997 in Lahore and it was the first private medical college in Punjab. This college is recognized by the University of Health Sciences and affiliated with the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PMDC. It offers different medical courses to students like Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery MBBS, BDS and many others. It has also its own affiliated hospitals named as Ghurki Trust teaching Hospital, doctor hospital and Medical Center. Admissions in this institute are provided on merit basis and for the merit purpose they have their own criteria based own the marks obtained in matric, inter and aptitude test. It also organizes its own aptitude test which is compulsory to pass for the admission and have no relaxation in the test. All intermediate students who are looking for the admission in medical college can apply for the test, because admission will be provided after test result in Lahore Medical and Dental College. Keep reading for more information about LMDC.
Lahore Medical And Dental College Offered Courses:
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
Lahore Medical and Dental College Eligibility Criteria:
- Medical students who have passed their FSC major in medical subjects with more than 60% marks are eligible to apply
- An entry test is compulsory to pass which is taken from the students by this university
- Those students who have international degree like O/A level must have to bring equivalent certificate issued by the IBCC Islamabad
- Admission will be provided on the basis of matriculation marks, intermediate marks and marks obtained in the entry test
LMDC always opens twice admission in a year, once in fall and second in spring. Admissions are announced through advertisements in newspaper. Time is short for admission so students have to apply soon before closing dates.
Lahore Medical and Dental College Fee Structure:
This medical institute doesn’t announce its fee structure online due to many reasons. Students have to visit the campus of this medical college to get information about the fee structure for each program. For campus detail please scroll down and check below table.
Lahore Medical & Dental College Contact Address:
|Contact Address:||Canal Bank Rd, Lahore 53400|