Here we will discuss the University Of Sargodha UOS admissions, campuses, fee, contact number detailed introduction, history and admission requirements. University of Sargodha was founded in 2002 through an ordinance of Government of Pakistan formerly. Firstly, we would like to discuss the brief history of University of Sargodha. Initially it was inaugurated as a college In 1929 named Demont Morency college was founded at Shahpur Sadr. Afterwards, it was named as Government College Sargodha at Shahpur in 1946. During the time period of 1987, postgraduate courses were introduced in different disciplines like English, Urdu, Mathematics, Economics etc. Later with the passage of time In 2002, the college was then renamed to University of Sargodha. Today, this is considered to be legendary and incredible center of Higher Education. In a short span of time, this university performs mind blowing in terms of teaching and research. Moreover, it has strong and best commitment for providing the affordable and best education. Furthermore, it also provides the residential needs to the students who are coming from different areas of Pakistan. A unique and best feature about University of Sargodha is providing the cultural values in order to maintain the professional posture. In additionally, it also provides best educational opportunities for getting the higher education through moral, intellectual and academic training. For our readers, we would like to mention that University of Sargodha offers admissions in different departments like faculty of agriculture, faculty of arts and science, faculty of Islamic and oriental learning, faculty of medical and health sciences, faculty of management and administrative, faculty of pharmacy etc.
University Of Sargodha UOS Admissions
University Of Sargodha UOS Courses
- Bachelors of Business Administration BBA
- BSc Engineering
- Bachelors of Commerce B. Com
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Master in Business administration MBA
- Masters In Mass Communication
- Bsc In Electrical Engineering
- M Com
- M.PHILL In Business Administration
- PhD Programs
UOS Admission Instructions
Now we would to mention admission criteria for getting admission into the University of Sargodha. The main admission requirements are as follows:
- The most important instruction is that admission shall be made on completely merit basis.
- Secondly, if student wants to get admission into the bachelor program then he should get at least 2nd division in his previous examinations.
- Thirdly, if any student wants to get admission into the masters program then he or she must have secured minimum CGPA 2.5 and plus or equivalence
- Moreover, it is essential that student should attach photocopies of his attested examination results before submitting the application form.
- The last thing we would like to mention that student should read the eligibility criteria for each department before applying. Because every department has different eligibility criteria for getting admission.
for taking admissions students can obtain admission from from the admission office of the UOS or it can also be downloaded from the official’s website. after this just fill in the form and attach your previous academic certificates and then resubmit it the same office before till the last date.
UOS Available Admissions
you can click on any link to see the latest admission of University of Sargodha UOS
University of Sargodha Date Sheet
- B. Com Date Sheet
- BA/ BSc Date Sheet
- BS Date Sheet
- MA/ MSc Date Sheet
- MBA/ BBA Date Sheet
- MS Date sheet
University of Sargodha Results
- UOS BA, BSc Results
- UOS MA/ MSc Results
- UOS B. Com Results
- UOS BBA/ MBA Results
University of Sargodha Campuses
- UOS Main Campus Sargodha
- UOS Lahore Campus
- UOS Bhakkar Campus
- Mianwali Campus
- Gujranwala Campus
- University of Sargodha Mandi Bahaudin Campus
University Of Sargodha UOS Contact Info
|Contact Address:||University road, Sargodha, Pakistan.|