How To Join Pak Navy for Females after Intermediate and start as a professional officer with all its details is available here on this page for the interested campaigners. This is your chance to learn that how you could be a part of a department of the best army of the world. Here is your chance to prove yourself a true patriot and a true leader and to satisfy yourself and the others that you can lead and could be a great leader. If you need any kind of assistance regarding this then we are here to provide you all the details that how to join Pak navy for females after intermediate. Females about whom it is thought that they only can work at home and they are not built for hard and harsh work then get ready all the females to prove all those people wrong and try to something new that you haven’t tried yet. Now we are going to tell you that how to join Pak navy for females after intermediate. So, all those females that have completed their intermediate must try to be a part of Pak navy and prove that they can do a lot more than they are previously doing.
How To Join Pak Navy For Females After Intermediate
Down to this we are giving you all the procedure through which you can be a part of Pak navy after intermediate. The answers were always here for your questions that how to join Pak navy for females after intermediate but the hurdle was that you don’t know how and where to find but now we will tell you about how to join Pak navy for females after intermediate.
How to Apply:
You have to register yourself to the nearest Pakistan Navy recruitment and selection center with all the original and attested photocopies of these documents and an uncrossed postal order pf Rs. 200/- in the name if director of recruitment.
- All the certificate of academics you studied till now.
- National identity card
- Domicile certificate
- 3 attested passport sized photographs
Procedure of Selection:
- Entrance test
- Preliminary medical test
- Female citizen of Pakistan
- Age between 20 to 35
- Height: 162.5 centimeter or 5’-4” minimum
Terms and Conditions:
- All the terms and conditions are to be necessarily followed by the candidates
- Al the students have to apply on the prescribed application forms
- Incomplete are unable to be occupied and will not be entertained
- The candidates will have seniority on the bases of qualification details. If you want senior post you have to apply with high qualification.
- The candidates with higher experience will have the higher rank.
All the candidates have to apply in accordance with the above mentioned qualification and details. That’s How To Join Pak Navy for Females after Intermediate and be a part of a top leading navy of the world.