Join Pakistan Army through direct short service commission (DSSC) provides various opportunities for both male and females. Candidates can apply after graduation and masters for the post of captain in different corps of engineering, education, computer IT, psychologist, and officers rank in different faculties. Here at this page, we are giving you complete and detailed information and instructions about how you can be the part of Pak army through DSSC including eligibility, date schedule and selection procedure. Jobs advertisement for DSSC are released in newspapers twice a year which is in month of January and then in November. Most of the times when a cadet join Pakistan army after matric or inter he spent many years to achieve this rank, but when he or she has done bachelors or masters in a specified field like BS electrical engineering or Msc psychology can now join Army as captain through Direct Short Service Commission. It is just like an initiate towards successive ways that leads you for the representative of Army corp. Just keep on reading to see that how to apply DSSC after completing of your bachelors of engineering or masters of engineering. Keep on reading for more instructions and guideline.
Join Pakistan Army Through Direct Short Service Commission
Direct Short Service Commission Courses
- Lady Cadet Course
- SIGNALS – ICTOS
- RV & FC
Join Pakistan Army Through Direct Short Service Commission Eligibility
- If you want to apply in the Army education corps then you should be 28 years of age.
- You should be having a bachelors of engineering or MA/MSC degree in maths, computer science, geography, Islamic studies, history or psychology
- If you want to apply as the Corps of remount veterinary and farms officer then your age has to be 28 for the civilians. You should be having a MS/ MPHIL degree in the relevant discipline.
- You should also be having a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or or at least 60% marks
- Candidate must have done his or her educations from a regular institute affiliated by the HEC. Private students are not applicable
- Through Lady Cadet Course only females can join Pak Army as Captain ranks according to their relevant degree.
- candidates are eligible for these posts. Their height has to be 5 feet 4 inches.
DSSC Registration Procedure
Pakistan Army announce the vacancies through direct short service commission in the news paper twice a year. Different positions have different eligibility criteria. So when the advertisement is announced you have to see you are eligible or not. if you see that you are eligible then you have to click on the apply online registration button given above. After that you will see an online registration form for join Pakistan Army through direct short service commission. You have to fill up this form with complete correct information and then apply online. After that you will be call for the initial test at your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (ASRC) along with your original documents.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through DSSC Selection Procedure
When you have registered you have to attempt the written based entry test, physical test, medical test and mental test. if you will in all these test you are send to ISSB academy for the final selection and then your training starts as a captain in Pak army corps. After the completion of successful training you are selected as a captain in Pakistan Army.
This is the procedure about how to join Pakistan army through direct short service commission 2017. If any of the changes in the test date will be made by the Pakistan army then we will let you know. Right now, all of the male candidates have to submit their application forms through an online process. Just stay tuned tuned with us so that we can update you more about this direct short service commission 2017 test. All the best for this test to all of the candidates.