If you want to join Pakistan army as a captain through direct short service commission 2016 then you can do that now! Here at this, we will be giving some detailed facts and information that how you can be the part of Pakistan army! You can get done with the registration process from the dates of 12th Jan 2016 till 10th Feb 2016. Preliminary tests will be taking place from 15th Feb 2016 till 25th Feb 2016. Pakistan Army is providing you a tentative change prove your self at an initial level where a student could be examined his skills and what should he have to do for his country. But for doing so you have to apply at a proper channel that is mention in this post according to the instructions written as according to the officials of the Pakistan Army. You are also suggested that your application form should be reached at the Pak ARmy office before till the last date because any application form that is received after the last date will not be entertained even a candidate is eligible. Keep reading for more details about Join Pakistan Army through direct short service commission 2016.
Join Pakistan Army Through Direct Short Service Commission 2016
Registration process dates for direct short service commission 2016: 12th Jan 2016 till 10th Feb 2016
Preliminary Tests dates for direct short service commission 2016: 15th Feb 2016 till 25th Feb 2016
Direct short service commission test eligibility details 2016
- If you want to apply in the Army Education Corps then you should be 28 years of age. You should be having MA/MSC degree in maths, computer science, geography, islamic studies, history.
- If you want to apply as the Corps of remount veterinary and farms officer then your age has to be 28 for the civilians. You should be having a MS/ MPHIL degree in the relevant discipline.
- If you want to apply as a pshychologist or as a clinical pshychologist then your age has to be 28 years. You should be having a degree of MA/ MSC pshychology.
- You should also be having a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or having atleast 60% marks.
- It is to be noted that MS and MPHIL students will be given preference in these posts.
- If you are private MA/ MSC candidates then you will not be eligible for these posts.
- Only male candidates are eligible for these posts. Their height has to be 5 feet 4 inches.
- Selected candidates have to go through a 6 months training course.
This how you can join Pakistan army through direct short service commission 2016. If any of the changes in the test date will be made by the Pakistan army then we will let you know. Right now, all of the male candidates have to submit their application forms through an online process. Just stay tuned tuned with us so that we can update you more about this direct short service commission 2016 test. All the best for this test to all of the candidates.