Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Jobs 2016 BTS Application Form Date: Here are the vacancies that you were waiting for. Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Jobs 2016 are announced under Baluchistan Testing Service BTS and candidates are offered to apply for the job by the Application Forms available here on this page before the last Date to apply. Motorway police is a very important department of police that have a control on the traffic on the motorway. Motorway is the most important highway that is used in Pakistan for both heavy and light traffic. This is the reason that there is a need for more number of motorway police officers that could control the heavy and light traffic of motorway. This is why the Govt. has announced the vacancies in the department do motorway police and demanded from the capable candidates to apply for the job under Baluchistan testing services and have a job in the motorway police department for an employment. Motorway police department is the most efficient and the responsible department of all and there are many important jobs and responsibilities that this department has to perform. That is why there is need in to increase the staff of the department. This is the reason that the vacancies are announced by the Govt.
Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Jobs 2016 BTS Application Form Date
Following are the details that are available for the vacancies that are available in the department of motorway police. The candidates that are interested in the job can read all the details and apply for Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Jobs 2016 under Baluchistan testing service.
Last date to apply is 16 of June 2016.
How to Apply:
All the procedure to apply is available here for the applicants to read and step forward accordingly.
Application forms including fee deposit slip are available on the official website as www.bts.org.pk and the link given below.
Further details are also available here on this link that is given above.
- Processing fee is Rs. 500/- which is to be deposited in any of the banks enlisted here as UBL, Bank Al-Falah, Suneri Bank and NBP.
- Candidates have to send thoroughly filled application form to the head office of BTS with attested copies of all the documents and the real copy of fee deposit slip.
- Applications are to be submitted before the due date of application.
- The candidate should have passed intermediate from a recoganized institution.
- Height 5’x8” for male candidate and 5’x4” for female candidates
- Chest is 33×35 for male candidates only.