All the way through this post we will be providing the readers with the complete information about the Primary & Secondary PS Healthcare Department Punjab pharmacist jobs 2017 NTS form. All the applicants who do think that they are experienced and have the qualification domiciled in the Punjab can apply for the job positions that is set for the various seats such as Financial Management Cell (FMC) and the positions such are (Data Analyst). All the posts that are set in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 are on the basis for three years under the Contract appointment policy 2005 of the Government of the Punjab. Now without wasting any time scroll down and catch the complete inside information about the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 NTS Online Application Form.
List of Posts In PSHealthPunjab Pharmacist Jobs 2017:
Below we will be mentioning with the number of the posts that is set inside 25 tehsil or districts of Pakistan:
- Attock District has 16 seats
- Bhakkar District has 45 seats
- Bahawalpur District has 71 seats
- Chiniot District has 71 seats
- Chakwal District has 33 seats
- Jhang District has 28 seats
- Hafizabad District has 24 seats
- Jhelum District has 41 seats
- Kasur District has 63 seats
- Khushab District has 39 seats
- Lodhran District has 10 seats
- Layyah District has 53 seats
- Okara District has 42 seats
- Narowal District has 73 seats
- Mianwali District has 27 seats
- Nankana Sahib District has 25 seats
Eligibility Criteria For PS healthcare department Punjab Pharmacist jobs 2017:
- All the applicants who are applying for the job post they should be having the qualification of B.ed in Pharmacy.
- Plus the applicants should also be having minimum 2 years of verifiable relevant experience all along with the maximum age limit between 25 to 35 years.
How To Apply for PS healthcare department Punjab Pharmacist jobs 2017?
- If you want to apply for the job post then it is important that you should be first of all be downloading the application form and online deposit slip from the official site nts.org.pk.
- The candidate is also suppose to submit the completely filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee.
- Applicant form should be submit within the time duration of 15 days at the address of “NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad”.
- Candidates can submit the NTS fee at any of the online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL that is non-refundable and non-transferable.
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Wednesday, 15th February 2017
Will be Announced Soon
PS Healthcare Department Punjab Pharmacist Jobs 2017
Hence this is all about PS healthcare department Punjab pharmacist jobs 2017 NTS form, eligibility, last date and how to apply procedure is all written and described here with details. I think you are eligible and ready to apply for a post, but in case of having any confusion in your mind set you can ask me through the comments in the following comments section.