Punjab Police Special Branch Intelligence Operator Jobs 2016: this is the job announced by the police department of Punjab to recruit new intake to for the sake of increasing in the number of the people protecting squared and the jobs are announced under NTS and Application Forms are available on the official site of national testing service. This is an opportunity for the candidates that are willing to join the Punjab police and are very fond of challenges and the risks. So, candidates if you have a greed of risk in your life then you should apply for this job and be a part of such a department that is always engaged with the sense and feeling of risk. This is the best opportunity for the all the interested and eligible candidates that want a hardcore training and are very much willing to be a part of the Punjab police. We are here to guide you about all the processes that you have to complete to appear in the test paper of NTS and after passing you can be a part of the Punjab police department which is the protection shield of the general public of Pakistan. This is the reason that we are giving you this information about Punjab police special branch intelligence operator Jobs 2016.
Punjab Police Special Branch Intelligence Operator Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form
Following is all the procedure that you have to follow while applying for the job in Punjab police under national testing service NTS. This is your opportunity that you can avail and be a part of the Punjab police. So grab this golden chance and be a part of one of the most sacrificing organization with Punjab police special branch intelligence operator Jobs 2016.
The qualification for the job is intermediate or equal education for all the candidates with minimum 1st division for Punjab police special branch intelligence operator Jobs 2016.
Age of the candidate must be from 18 years to 25 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to download the application forms from the official site of NTS as www.nts.gov.pk
- All the applicants have to enclose the attested copies of all the documents including all the educational certificates, copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport sized pictures of the candidate.
- All these documents are to be sent to the head office of the national testing service NTS Islamabad by post from a reputed currier service.
- These positions are on merit bases. The contract bases according to the contract act 2004.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates that are called for interview.